Replies

• Captain_RG
    Captain_RG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've been playing all three Mass Effects consecutively
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda just waiting for Borderlands 2 like every other sane gamer.

I have AVP in my disc slot, but haven't played much of it. It seemed decent, though.

I'm going to play The Walking Dead ep 3 shortly, but I've been playing Zen Pinball 2 the last 24 hours, and Sound Shapes.
    Fear 3, why did they change the combat system, I wanted to play Fear not Call of Duty :grumble:
    They do that with every better game (Medal of Honor, Killzone 2 post-patch, Battlefield 3, even Ghost Recon Future Soldier)... I don't know why. It pisses me off. If I wanted to play Call of Duty, I'd replay COD4. The franchises I once loved are losing their identity in order to try and compete with the annual rehash juggernaut.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Batman: Arkham City
    Twisted Metal (addicting!)
    Madden 13
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love me some Borderlands (even Cosplayed Lilith for SDCC; yes, I'm that nerdy)...I've beat the game twice and have beat two of the DLCs...anxiously waiting for the 2nd to come out on the 18th!!

Also in the midst of playing Arkham City...
  • Brunner26_2
    Options
    We :heart: Katamari (PS2)
  • Moretakitty
    Moretakitty Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    PC Gamer.... I just defected from SWTOR, I am now playing GW2.
  • CarlaC78
    Options
    On the xbox -- Naughty Bear hehe

On the pc - Warcraft ^^ you just can't beat wow!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Civilization V
    Crusader Kings 2
    Skyrim
    Everquest
    Football Manager 2011

Nothing coming out anytime soon I am really looking forward to. Maybe FM13 in November but most likely will pass. Though am excited for the new Sim City even if it is way out.
  • asprague917
    Options
    me assassins creed brotherhood...my bf is doing skyrim, WoW, MW2 and 3 neither of us plays all that often anymore but once winter starts the game play will pick up again...to much fun stuff to do in the summer
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Supreme Commander recently.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    We :heart: Katamari (PS2)

If one were to roll a katamari through MFP, ...... can you imagine all the things we would gather?

Kinda scary to think about.
  • Mick63116
    Mick63116 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Alternating between second play throughs of Arkham Asylum, Borderlands (looking forward to the sequel) and Red dead redemption

Any body looking for another gamer on psn let me know,
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Persona 4 Arena and Guild Wars 2
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    @stephanie_autry

Yayy i thought i would be the only PC gamer :$ i love you ha ha! i have a lvl 85 mage and a lvl 80 warrior. :D

but 'ive not played it in over a year probably

You're def. not the only PC gamer I have tons of friends on here who confessed to playing WoW daily! (they were mostly girls)
    Yeah, WoW doesn't have as many people on there now.. it's like empty sort of. Everyone left once Diablo 3 released. I played D3 the first week and beat the game- didn't think it was all that great. Then, went back to WoW LOL :p
    I no longer play Runescape- once I started playing WoW... don't think I will ever TRULY quit WoW!!

This... I play wow because it just doesn't seem to end. I like the fact you can always do something different in it. I have an 85 - Mage, Warlock, DK and Pali, 83 Priest, 79 Hunter, and some other 40's and 30's depending on server. I don't like the new talents but LOVE group loot. Makes farming much easier.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm trying to Platinum Dragon Age Origins...so far so good!
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 3rd 100% run of LoZ: Majora's Mask for N64

And since I'm too broke to pay for new games and my future in-laws are awesome, my birthday gift was LoZ: Skyward Sword... Although TBH I could have just downloaded it since my Wii is soft-modded. I kinda like supporting Nintendo and not downloading the small amount of decent games they put out.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 3, PC edition. So addictive. Just play and forget to eat then panic and stuff face full of peanut butter to meet calorie goal. :laugh:
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    tetris
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    well right now i have Lollipop Chainsaw in my xbox.
    im waiting on FIFA 13, NBA2K13, COD BO 2, Halo 4, and Resident Evil 6
    i also play alot on my 3DS: Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Resident Evil Revalations, and SF IV
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    SKYRIM! I just took down the world eater (disappointing experience). Now I'm going to try and build my character to the highest possible level and THEN she's going to lose her sanity (from all the power y'know?) and I'm going to lay waste to every single town and city in the game. HAH! I want to see if I can kill all living creatures in the game...