GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options

Replies

• sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love me some Borderlands (even Cosplayed Lilith for SDCC; yes, I'm that nerdy)...I've beat the game twice and have beat two of the DLCs...anxiously waiting for the 2nd to come out on the 18th!!

Also in the midst of playing Arkham City...

Just glancing at your pictures I bet you made an awesome Lilith (even if I'm not a fan of Lilith... just because she ALWAYS screams like she's being dismembered when her shield goes down)....

Now for the real challenge... Next time cosplay Brick =3! ;)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm trying to Platinum Dragon Age Origins...so far so good!

That's such a hilarious game. :)
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    On the Nintendo Wii:
    EA Sports Active 2
    NFL Training Camp
    Tron: Battle Grids (Kinda got off track with this when I started playing the above 2 :))
    EPIC Mickey 1

On PC:
    Dead Space 1
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Been playing maplestory on PC lately, and dance dance revolution on ps2 lol...please don't judge..
  • penrbrown
    Options
    Civilization V
    Crusader Kings 2
    Skyrim
    Everquest
    Football Manager 2011

Nothing coming out anytime soon I am really looking forward to. Maybe FM13 in November but most likely will pass. Though am excited for the new Sim City even if it is way out.

Same here. Just doesn't seem to be anything exciting coming up. I'm not even looking forward to the next Elder Scrolls. I don't do online gaming so it just doesn't interest me. ):
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I consider myself one of the Original gamers... because I am one of those few people way back in the very beginning of video games that threw hand fulls of money at games there by helping create the gaming world we all love today! :happy: Before I switched over to Nitendo I played Intellivision which I own every game ever made.

I haved played almost every game listed here so far but I always go back to one little gem made by Microsoft "Allegiance". I am part of a community that keeps this game a live and it's free http://www.freeallegiance.org/

It's basically a team game, PUGs (pick up games) are formed after someone is willing to be the commander. It's a space sim battle versus the other players who are also working as a team. On Sundays we have organized squad games and again it's all free.

Stop by, check it out... all are welcomed! It's easy to get hooked!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fable 1,2,3,and hopefully the 4th, Bioshock, Fall out
  • Vinyarddog
    Options
    PS3 - just finished the race on Need For Speed The Run - trying some of the online stuff / challenges now. Thinking about Batman or Resident Evil next.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    PC gamer here. Beta testing Planetside 2.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    I consider myself one of the Original gamers... because I am one of those few people way back in the very beginning of video games that threw hand fulls of money at games there by helping create the gaming world we all love today! :happy: Before I switched over to Nitendo I played Intellivision which I own every game ever made.

I haved played almost every game listed here so far but I always go back to one little gem made by Microsoft "Allegiance". I am part of a community that keeps this game a live and it's free http://www.freeallegiance.org/

It's basically a team game, PUGs (pick up games) are formed after someone is willing to be the commander. It's a space sim battle versus the other players who are also working as a team. On Sundays we have organized squad games and again it's all free.

Stop by, check it out... all are welcomed! It's easy to get hooked!

I consider myself an 'original' gamer because I remember such games as Space Quest and King's Quest and my all time favorite: Hero's Quest.

But I'm mainly a computer gamer and am new to the console gaming field. :)
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I played L4D2 for the longest time and burnt myself out on Battlefield 3 pretty quickly. I play Civilization on occasion now when bored, I'm waiting for Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 in November! :D
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Diablo 3.

Looking forward to what Marvel Heroes will look like.
  • PlaceOfASkull
    Options
    Business Tycoon Online.
    It's a browser game.
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The Mass Effect series (even with the ending of stupid, I ignore it)
    Skyrim
    The Old Republic
    Civilization V

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed in October. :)
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    right now i just mostly play team fortress 2.. which is totally casual gaming but it's so fun, so easy, and i'm awesome at it :laugh: . ironically, i play it to get my mind off of the every day stresses of school... in which i study game art.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    ROCKSMITH
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hubs is playing Guild Wars 2 and I've played a little with a character on his account and will probably start playing a little here and there.

Also bejeweled blitz and draw something
  • Teddy_B
    Teddy_B Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, lately.
  • darbobo
    Options
    Guild Wars 2
  • vinsonh42
    Options
    On my computer WoW of course. On xbox mostly Halo reach right now. (1st halo game I've played 1st fps ive played) I guess I'll start campaign at some point.... And PS baulders gate or champions of norrath. I need a newer disk of it though... =/