Cozy up with Bob Challenge!

Options
Ok first things first, Bob Harper is hot..and more so when he gives you a thorough workout and helps you lose the pounds. My friend and I were just at each other's throat about who should have Bob and it hit me, perhaps we should do a September Challenge, where the aim is to spend as much time with Bob and shed the pounds. We could do weekly weigh-ins and also log the time spent with Bob.

Let's make it a true challenge and see who really has the hots for Bob.

Are you up for it? Cause I sure am..:)

Lemme know if you would like it and I'll make a group for it. Challenge is simple, do as many workout DVDs with Bob as possible and watch the pounds melt away while our eyes lap up the eyecandy.. LOL!

Replies

• RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    LOL! I confess to being the friend who put you up to a challenge!!! I tried to share but you weren't having it. heh

I'm in, but I only have one of his DVDs. I can easily remedy that. :) Does watching him on The Biggest Loser count? Pulling up images of him on the internet? :)

This could be fun!
  • Nikocan
    Options
    Ha ha! I never really thought of all that..If watching him in any form counts..then ladies and gentleman, you have a winner! ME!!! Ha ha!
  • Nikocan
    Options
    Did I tell you, I dream of him too? Yup!
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    haha I like it. What are some of his DVDs that you like? I've done a bunch of Jillian ones, but would love to try Bob out :)
  • Nikocan
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD..which has 3 workouts...Also Bob's Super Burn. Both really good and if the internet is to be trusted, provides killer burn. I dont have an HRM yet, so I dunno the truth about the burns..But I have to tell you, you are drenched in sweat by the time you are done with the workout..
  • RushBabe214
    Options
    Did I tell you, I dream of him too? Yup!

Lucky gal! :-)

As part of the challenge, I think it's only fair that you share with the class... ;)
  • RushBabe214
    Options
    Maybe what this thread needs is some eye candy... :wink:

ea6e5374.jpg
    f6a7f557.jpg
    fd884832.jpg
  • frefrebelle
    frefrebelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh, now I get it...I had no idea who this chap was, but now I've seen the photos, I totally understand the crushing happening!!!

Ps love the group idea, but have just committed to running training - have fun girls :)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    HOLY SH#! to that last picture..

i didnt even know that pose was humanly possible.

I love bob!
    :)
  • lmloehr
    Options
    I'm in. Let me know!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was excited that Jillian Michaels is joining Biggest Loser in January, but this Bob Harper challenge is even Bigger! Wow! I may have to pull out that DVD again. If he had been dressed like that, it would have definitely motivated me more. I'm in.
  • Nikocan
    Options
    Oh Man! *Drooooooooooooooooooooool* Look at those pics..Seriously..Wow! All set for tonight's dream session!
  • RushBabe214
    Options
    LOL! Glad I could help. He's still mine!!! ;)