Ladies with implants! Let's talk.......

Options
sizzle92
sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
I am thinking of having a revision done in January to fix my right side (alittle higher than my left) and to go bigger. I am currently 350CC's. We have discussed no more than 400 range. I was thinking 500 but think that is too big for me. My PS sizes in the OR and he chooses the size based on our discussions and pics I will give to him to mount on the OR wall of looks I like. Sooooo......how many CC's are you and what is your size? I am a 34D now. I just want a bit more volume. Like a DD.

Replies

• sizzle92
    Options
    Oh and I dare someone to come on this thread and ask what this has to do with diet and exercise. I'll cut a *****. :laugh: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    talk schmalk..... lets HUG!!!!!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    19_popcorn_beer.gif
  • sizzle92
    Options
    LMAO! I KNEW it!!!!!! :laugh:
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    bump because...well..I like boobs.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I really hope there are some more women on here with implants because I'd like to be informed ! I don't have them myself but I was thinking years down the road if they ever start to get all crazy on me maybe then.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    bump! I've been considering them for awhile, but I want to get to my goal weight to see what happens to my boobs first. haha
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I am loving this. I knew the men would be on here with popcorn. LOL!

Girl ask away....I am a fountain of knowledge on the subject. ;)
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I love the "get all crazy" comment. Ya mine went all crazy after my son nursed for over a year and I pumped. Not cute!
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm at 325cc, Saline, at a 32DD. In a few years I might go bigger with Gel, under the muscle. I'm over now and not totally happy. Don't go too big! I personally think 500 would be too big!
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    Options
    -raises hand- how long is recovery? Who did yours? Do you love them more now then ever? How does your significant other like them? Do you need mris every few years? How much? I really REALLY want them!!!!
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    I am thinking of having a revision done in January to fix my right side (alittle higher than my left) and to go bigger. I am currently 350CC's. We have discussed no more than 400 range. I was thinking 500 but think that is too big for me. My PS sizes in the OR and he chooses the size based on our discussions and pics I will give to him to mount on the OR wall of looks I like. Sooooo......how many CC's are you and what is your size? I am a 34D now. I just want a bit more volume. Like a DD.

I am 250CC and I am a 34C. I was afraid to go bigger and was going for a more natural look but I so wish I went larger! 34D would be nice but maybe next time. :tongue:

And if anyone asks what it has to do with weight loss and blah blah blah - exactly that, the weight goes, THEY definitely "get all crazy" and go too! :sad:

ETA: I lost 70lbs so they did go "all crazy"
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I'm at 325cc, Saline, at a 32DD. In a few years I might go bigger with Gel, under the muscle. I'm over now and not totally happy. Don't go too big! I personally think 500 would be too big!

I agree! I want 450-475 max.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    If that's your pic in your avatar, I think you look proportional as is. I think much bigger would look good, but be like "hey, these are definitely implants"
  • sizzle92
    Options
    -raises hand- how long is recovery? Who did yours? Do you love them more now then ever? How does your significant other like them? Do you need mris every few years? How much? I really REALLY want them!!!!

Recovery for under the muscle is a bit long. I mean.....I was back at work in 6 days but couldn't really lift my hands over my head for a few weeks. Worked out again at about 3-4 weeks. I honestly don't remenber the first few days other than crying a couple times to my husband "WTF have I dooooone????" and him having to wipe me once. LOL! (just pee, people) I LOVE them. LOVE. My husband always claimed to be a butt man. He lied to me for years. :tongue: I don't need MRI's because if mine pop they deflate ;) (silicone you should get MRI's). Mine were $5,500......silicone would have been $6500. But I had enough breast tissue for saline.

I never thought I was a boob girl. Um now I am!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    If that's your pic in your avatar, I think you look proportional as is. I think much bigger would look good, but be like "hey, these are definitely implants"

And that is what I don't want. I like the natural look. But my PS is really good and knows my wishes so I think I'll be ok. Oh BTW....mine is Dr Pousti in San Diego. He is amazing.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    K gotta run for a bit but will be back I promise!!!!!!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    worthless_thread_without_pics.gif
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

In speaking for the rest of the audience (mostly male) it is really hard to judge or provide accurate feedback without pics.

How tall are you? Too short and you may look imbalanced
    What is your waist measurement? Too thin and you would look like Jessica Rabbit
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I am 5'3ish 135-140 muscular build. 28 waste.