Looking for new friends :)

Options
Hi All,

I'm relatively new to MFP - joined about month ago. My name is Sandra, I'm 23 years old and I currently live in London (Great Britain). My goal is to loose 20 kgs (about 44 lbs), I'm on 1200 kcal goal. I have quite stressful desk job and I'm trying to finish my studies in the meantime during weekends. I have recently started to be more active, trying to attend fitness classes or swim after work in the evenings, but it doesn't always work the way I would wish.

I am looking for new friends that would like to share their diaries, thoughts, food ideas, ways of achieving goals and support. I login every day and for most of the time I'm using MFP on my mobile, so it's with me all the time.

Feel free to add me in :) Let's win the weight battle together!

Replies

• xsugarfairyx
    xsugarfairyx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome well done on being active and your loss so far and ill be sure to add you x
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandra - I could provide you with support if you'd like! Add me to your list.
  • blondie1471
    blondie1471 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi im new too ill add you as a friend xx
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi! Best of luck with it all - good on you for making positive changes in your life... I am happy to support you and be a friend :-) I'll add you too...
  • dragoney
    dragoney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, such quick replies! Thanks all :)
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. ; ).
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and achieved my goal at 50 and I hope to help others achieve the same thing. I have learned a lot of tools in the last 3 years and MFP is a great starting point but you will need more.
  • dragoney
    dragoney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for such quick responses - 13 new friends within minutes! Will need to catch up later in a week to get to know you all better :) Good luck!