When did your 2 Belly's Become 1?

Options
LOL I'm sorry I have to ask... I have 2 bellys, I know I can't be the only one out there with this issue...I can pull them both out and make one huge set of lips and make it smile even! hahahaha..... Around what weight did you finally notice it transform to only 1?

Replies

• mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    still not at that point yet but im curious to see when that happens too lol!
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Bump! We need answers! LOL
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's a good question. I dont have the two belly thing but I do have a small FUPA (google it if you don't know). I'm curious too if that will go away.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that my top belly has become much smaller but when I raise my arms and a little of it shows it still looks way gross...

I'm guessing when my body fat percentage goes down in relation to my height (5'2 and still around 25-30% BF) it will probably start looking better.

I also have the fupa area too but I dont think my inner thigh area will ever have any hope.

I did notice something positive in the mirror the other day (couldve been the outfit) I could see the button and belt loops of my jean shorts poking through my shirt instead of the muffin top hanging over, thats something... right??
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that my top belly has become much smaller but when I raise my arms and a little of it shows it still looks way gross...

I'm guessing when my body fat percentage goes down in relation to my height (5'2 and still around 25-30% BF) it will probably start looking better.

I also have the fupa area too but I dont think my inner thigh area will ever have any hope.

I did notice something positive in the mirror the other day (couldve been the outfit) I could see the button and belt loops of my jean shorts poking through my shirt instead of the muffin top hanging over, thats something... right??

Yes, I can't want for the day my upper belly don't bulge and you don't see that roll.. The bottom one seems more easier to hide.. lol
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Do not google fupa, do not. :)
  • fay_pigu
    fay_pigu Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Next you're going to say don't push the red button :grumble:

Edit: that was probably dirtier than I meant it to be in hindsight :bigsmile:
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Next you're going to say don't push the red button :grumble:

Edit: that was probably dirtier than I meant it to be in hindsight :bigsmile:
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG - I googled FUPA, I think I'm blinded for life!!!
  • DivineRED1
    Options

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I didn't say google image!
  • DivineRED1
    Options
    Don't look up Gunt either then. LOL!
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    Options
    I've learned so much today! lol
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, now I'm depressed. For one, I googled FUPA and clicked on images: Ugggh!

For two, you lost 95 (!!) pounds and still have 2 bellies? That means there's absolutely no hope for me then...

Are you targeting that area with Ab workouts or anything? I keep wondering if I need to do that... I'm still really new in the process though, so afraid to make too many changes just yet. But I'm thinking to make my double-belly go away, I'll need to do some crunches or something beyond just walking/running/elliptical?
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I only have 1 belly!
  • misskittyvyxen
    Options
    Being the glutton for punishment I am, I google image searched both...

Oh my!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have gotten to the point that the top belly is flat and the lower belly is still hidden by pants but exactly when is hard to say when I started it was all one huge belly I didnt get 2 belly until I had lost about 70 pounds and began to get a waistline seperating them
    I do crunches and walk jog or run between 4 and 8 miles 4 or 5 times a week
    But have hope I am alot older and probably not as elastic as far as skin nor able to build muscle as quickly
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Is a fupa the same as a gunt? And how is it different from a double belly?
  • I just googled FUPA......lmao I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing what that was ! GUNT too..... I think I have those....Super sad now....lol
  • mcouturezz
    Options

ahahaha I did too I feel your pain !!!!

I have the 2 belly's thing going on.. trust me I dont think it'' ever go away.. but I'm hoping that this time with a lot of working out itll shape up a bit :)