That is awesome! Keep it up!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    awesome good for you!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL!! That is not a little thing--and I can understand talking to yourself...AND patting yourself on the back when going home. HIGH FIVE!!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You did it !!! You sound like me !! Yay ! :flowerforyou:
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    YAY for you! :bigsmile:
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Lol! That's awesome! Keep up the great work and you will be running circles around that 20 minutes! :flowerforyou:
  • karenlw75
    karenlw75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! i can only imagine. I try and go running with my daughter sometimes who runs marathons, and I can barely make it to the next lampost without wanting to stop. :happy:
  • JackiepMN
    JackiepMN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wish to God I could run or jog!! Reading that you accomplished that is so inspiring!! Do you know how far you ran in that time? Congratulations!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    ★★★★ HIGH 5 ★★★★
  • celeste_xo
    Options
    that's an awesome accomplishment! way to go! keep up the amazing work!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just ran for twenty minutes. I can't believe it. I am just so proud. People probably thought I was a lunatic because I was smiling and talking to myself all the way home.

HUGE NSV, CONGRATS! Im fairly sure I did the exact same thing, but no way people could understand me through all the gasping for air. lol Good news, 30 mins is just around the corner. :)

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • jaynita2
    jaynita2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I was excited too when I accomplished that just last week! Keep it up...you'll be at 30 next!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! AWESOME JOB! I can't wait until I can run 5 min! LOL
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Thumbs up:smooched:
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I just did 9 minutes and thought I was doing great! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. I've not ever been able to run and have that on my fitness bucket list. You have to take so much pride in that achievement. :flowerforyou:
  • awclark214
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It is such a GREAT feeling... we just started week 9 of C25K and I did 30... never thought it could be!! Keep up the good work!!!:drinker:
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I hope I'm as successful as you :))
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    CONGRARTS!!! I TRULY UNDERSTAND THIS TO BE A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT......I KNOW I CAN'T DO IT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!