• MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    That is awesome! Keep it up!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    awesome good for you!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    That is WONDERFUL!! That is not a little thing--and I can understand talking to yourself...AND patting yourself on the back when going home. HIGH FIVE!!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    You did it !!! You sound like me !! Yay ! :flowerforyou:
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    YAY for you! :bigsmile:
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Lol! That's awesome! Keep up the great work and you will be running circles around that 20 minutes! :flowerforyou:
  • karenlw75
    karenlw75 Posts: 30 Member
    Great job! i can only imagine. I try and go running with my daughter sometimes who runs marathons, and I can barely make it to the next lampost without wanting to stop. :happy:
  • JackiepMN
    JackiepMN Posts: 7 Member
    I wish to God I could run or jog!! Reading that you accomplished that is so inspiring!! Do you know how far you ran in that time? Congratulations!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 751 Member
    ★★★★ HIGH 5 ★★★★
  • that's an awesome accomplishment! way to go! keep up the amazing work!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    I just ran for twenty minutes. I can't believe it. I am just so proud. People probably thought I was a lunatic because I was smiling and talking to myself all the way home.

HUGE NSV, CONGRATS! Im fairly sure I did the exact same thing, but no way people could understand me through all the gasping for air. lol Good news, 30 mins is just around the corner. :)

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • jaynita2
    jaynita2 Posts: 53 Member
    Congrats to you! I was excited too when I accomplished that just last week! Keep it up...you'll be at 30 next!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    WAY TO GO!!! AWESOME JOB! I can't wait until I can run 5 min! LOL
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Thumbs up:smooched:
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    CONGRATS!!! I just did 9 minutes and thought I was doing great! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    You are awesome. I've not ever been able to run and have that on my fitness bucket list. You have to take so much pride in that achievement. :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations!
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    It is such a GREAT feeling... we just started week 9 of C25K and I did 30... never thought it could be!! Keep up the good work!!!:drinker:
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Way to go!!!! I hope I'm as successful as you :))
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 540 Member
    CONGRARTS!!! I TRULY UNDERSTAND THIS TO BE A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT......I KNOW I CAN'T DO IT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!