low carb recipes

Options
hello everyone! so im doing the atkins thing, and im looking for some new low carb recipes (easy to make of course) im getting so tired of eating the same stuff, and need some new meal and snack ideas.

Replies

• Jester522
    Options
    Subbed for recipes. Atkins is a good method.
  • graceacruz
    graceacruz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I added one to the database. It's called "Kale, Cauliflower & Ground Pork Soup (Homemade)" You can also substitute ground chicken.. It's really, really tasty! One serving (12 oz) has less than 100 calories, 6 grams carbs, 3 grams fat, and 12 grams protein. I'm not a fan of cauliflower normally, but it substitutes nicely for potatoes. And the seasonings used on the ground pork or chicken make it taste like the high fat sausage. Everyone who has tried it has loved it!

Cheers!
  • Jamie_Casey
    Options
    Hi there,

I added one to the database. It's called "Kale, Cauliflower & Ground Pork Soup (Homemade)" You can also substitute ground chicken.. It's really, really tasty! One serving (12 oz) has less than 100 calories, 6 grams carbs, 3 grams fat, and 12 grams protein. I'm not a fan of cauliflower normally, but it substitutes nicely for potatoes. And the seasonings used on the ground pork or chicken make it taste like the high fat sausage. Everyone who has tried it has loved it!

Cheers!

hi, i searched for that and could not find it, is there anyway you could possiably message me the recipe? :)
  • graceacruz
    graceacruz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh that stinks! Here it is for everyone:

Two Bunches of Kale, stems removed & torn in pieces
    1.2 lbs extra lean ground pork (or use ground chicken)
    Head of cauliflower broken in pieces
    12 cups of low fat chicken broth
    1 tsp Italian Seasoning
    1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
    1/2 tsp Adobo Seasoning (or to taste)
    Cooking oil spray

In crock pot, add chicken broth, kale, and cauliflower. In a frying pan, after using spray oil, cook ground pork (or chicken) with spices and Adobo season salt until done. Add to crock pot. Cook 6-8 hrs on high or until Kale is tender. Makes 12 each of 12 oz. servings.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    www.peaceloveandlowcarb.com

Amazing awesome recipes.
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Hi there,

Cheers!

Sounds great
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Hi there,

Cheers!

hi, i searched for that and could not find it, is there anyway you could possiably message me the recipe? :)

me too please
  • nistewart
    Options
    This is great:happy:
  • 26andholding
    Options
    Bump bump bumpity bump!!