Good morning UK!

Options
Morning everyone! How are we all today? I've just planned my menu for the day for the first time in a long time, and it feels great to be in control of it!
Hope the sun's shining where you are.
H.xx

Replies

• wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Good morning from the sunny Midlands. Feel free to add as a friend. x
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just enjoying the last few days of my two weeks leave. Yorkshire is just losing the early morning chill and it is going to be a beautiful day!

Vicky x
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Lovely and sunny here in Bristol. Was a tad chilly on the bike this morning though! Could get used to this sunshine! LOL
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Lovely and sunny here in Bristol. Was a tad chilly on the bike this morning though! Could get used to this sunshine! LOL
    You're not wrong, Sunny but blooming cold when I left Bristol, 9 miles on the bike warmed me up though.
  • nowornever250
    nowornever250 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Morning from a sunny Middlesbrough. Its a bit cool which is just as well as off for my long run in a bit, but if it warms up later, I will be sitting in the garden catching the Indian Summer - well I can hope! :laugh:

Anne
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny Warwickshire, although is still cold at the moment it should hopefully be warming up for the weekend :smile:
  • jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good morning from a beautifully sunny, clear blue skied Essex!
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    It is even sunny in Manchester! feel free to add me :)
  • Slimat30
    Options
    Morning from Guildford! It is gorgeous today!!! :smokin:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Good morning from a Sunny Yorkshire ( not raining for once).
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Its lovely in Kent too. Add me if you like :)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello from cloudy Scotland :)
  • SkyPixie
    Options
    Morning !! (Waves)

Sun is shining on us down here in Brighton !
    I have my menu planned too . .not logged yet though ...so much easier on the days I work from home :-)
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lovely and sunny in East Sussex too....if a tad chilly at the moment!
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good morning from the Tyne Valley, was a bit chilly on the school bike run this morning, bit of ironing til it warms up then gardening for me today.
  • jenhandy
    Options
    Morning from sunny Wolverhampton! Have a great day everyone
  • wildflower0872
    Options
    Morning from Central Scotland... cloudy on the outside, sunny on the inside... feel free to add me folks and get in touch. Upwards and onwards!!!

Wild :flowerforyou:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    A good chilly but sunny morning from Buckinghamshire! Haven't decided on either a run or bike ride...decisions, decisions.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Sunny but cold here in Belfast! Looking forward to getting a haircut at lunchtime, and might take my dog out for a run later.
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Good morning from a very sunny Rye, East Sussex. Managed to organise/cook a fruit & nut rice salad this morning for lunch so looking forward to that after my lunchtime stroll around the reserve :)