Good morning UK!

Replies

• pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Good morning all from sunny Cambrigeshire!:happy:
  • Good Morning from Shropshire. Going to be a good day I reckon, hope it continues for the weekend!! Whey Hey x Add me if you like :smile:
  • It's bright and lovely in the Midlands today - and what a cheery and very British post!!! :)

I'm super motivated today, but could alway do with more buddies to gee me up! Add me if you like :)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Good morning from sunyn Suffolk! Trying to stay motivated today. I nailed it yesterday so trying to do the same again today! Hope you all have a great Thursday x
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Morning from gorgeous Hampshire.

It's just warming up now. My hens have laid 5 eggs, I ate an apple from my neighbours garden, I've picked loads of blackberries from ours and I'm off for my 2nd of 3 picnics this week . Hoorah. Life is good :drinker:
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Morning from Colchester Essex!! Where sunny here looking like a nice day :-)
  • Good morning from sunny old Kent :-)
  • Hello from Merseyside, and after two laps of Aintree Racecourse I was too knackered to notice the chill.

* P.S I'm not a horse.
  • limico91
    limico91 Posts: 68 Member
    Morning! Its nice and sunny in Herts, yet to venture out but have my legs out today!!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Good morning from the sort of sunny midlands
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Hello Elizaj85, im just down the road from you in Ipswich. Actually heading to Colchester at 4pm today to get my hair done :D
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Morning, its lovely and sunny in here in Manchester lil bit chilly at the moment though but im sure it will warm up abit soon, seeing as its a beautiful looking day im going to take advantage of it and sod the treadmill and go for a run round the water park!!
    I also usually meal plan although the past week or two ive not but will be starting to again i prefer to be in control!!

Have a great day lovelies and enjoy the lovely weather :smile:
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Good morning from sunny Sheffield, I too have my meals planned, Zumba planned for this evening and just completed my diary.. I feel soooo back in control...all feel free to add me :) xx
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    It is still morning (just)so good morning from Norwich a beautiful morning here too but with the feel of autumn to it. I too have my meals planned but I am hungry already doh!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Feel free to add me.
  • xsugarfairyx
    xsugarfairyx Posts: 28 Member
    Good morning from the west midlands its sunny but chilly here hope everyone is well x
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Morning from sunny Aylesbury, soon to be Afternoon from *hopefully* sunny North London.

Life is good. Mainly because I've survived my mother on my holiday home and successfully stocked up on countryside so I shouldn't have to resort to watching multiple episodes of Midsomer Murders. *ahem*

Oh, and I've lost weight whilst being here cos of all the walking I've been doing. Good times!
  • Late morning greetings from sunny (for a change) Liverpool! It's a beautiful day out there, but I'm stuck indoors, so I'll be glued to the Paralympics all day!
    If anyone wants a new friend, feel free to add me :-)
    Nick
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Hi everyone, the weather is beautiful in the East Midlands, good time to go for a lovely walk in the park, and hopefully burn a few calories.
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Good Afternoon, weather is sunny and warm now in North Wales.

Feel free to add me.

:smile: