What is YOUR pet peeve?

Options
I was talking to a friend on FB and we were talking about things people do that absolutely drive you nuts and that got me to thinking, does anyone else get annoyed by this?

So with that said, I wanna know....what is your pet peeve?

Mine is SLURPING! It absolutely drives me nuts!! I hate to hear people slurp their beverages. It ,mkes me wanna knock that cup, can,or bottle out of their hands and across the room. Call me the Slurp Nazi.... NO BEVERAGES FOR YOU!! LOL!!

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I hate when you let another car out and don't get the "thank you" wave. Makes me want to just give them the finger then!
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    people who are too lazy to walk 15 feet to put their shopping carts where they belong...
  • gaveruz
    gaveruz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Have a few major ones!
    - People making all kinds of noises while eating/drinking - drives me nuts!
    - People chewing gum with their mouth open. I don't want to hear the noises and I don't want to see the inside of their mouth!
    And LASTLY:
    - My husband not picking up his plate after each meal! Drives me insane! Mind you, he does a lot around the house, but I am not a waitress so I don't have to pick up his plate!
    this is fun!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    ooo iv lots lol
    People who say they are veggie but eat fish - learn what u are PESCETARIAN
    People who lie n especially about silly things n its so obvious
    Bad kids n parents that let them be bad
    Rude drivers
    list this could go on lol
  • howdeelightful
    Options
    One of my biggest is when someone leaves a cabinet/closet door open. Really, is it too difficult for you to push it closed??? (ps... my hubby is NOTORIOUS for this!)
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I cant stand when people can't take a hint- like my dirty looks and the cold shoulder isnt good enough- I just want to go in to MMA mode
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I hate when people try to be too politically correct. When I came out in high school whenever a friend would say "that's so gay!", they would look over at me horrified and immediately start apologising. It's really not that big of a deal guys. Chill.

and people who say "get off your high horse". It is an annoying phrase and makes you sound just as judgmental and the first person
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Drivers that get out of a lane of traffic and into the merge lane just so they can get ahead a few cars.
    Drivers that give me dirty looks, when I am going 65mph in a 55 mph zone, as they speed past me and then cut me off.
    Drivers that tailgate at 65mph (see above).
    Drivers that are behind me, in stop and go traffic, and feel the need to change lanes to get in front of me. Genius, you will get there .5 seconds faster. Good for you!