*P*O*S*T*C*A*R*D* Pin-up’s Challenge! (NEW)

Options
2»

Replies

• dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    152 today. Goal this week exercise 5 times. No fast food
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Ending at 226.5 :grumble:

Too many sweets and late night snacks. I need to work harder and stay focused!
  • radiocricket
    radiocricket Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder to weigh in. I did bad and went off my diet a smidge and didn't log anything for awhile. Still at 186, which is better than gaining!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    7835423518_251c6aa196_b.jpg

Our progress! Our first biggest loser is NatalieFamily3 with 3 lbs lost! Congratulations on all your hard work everyone! our next weigh in day for progress will be September 4 (i figure the day after labor day is better than the day of)!

I will have more words tomorrow! If anyone has any input on how to do this better let me know :)
  • dvelocity
    Options
    So we arn't going to Weigh In again for two weeks. Ok That works for me. You might have to remind me to wigh in again.

The Pin Up Girl Photos are cute.!!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Sorry I didnt make that more clear.

I was thinking we could weigh in every 2 weeks. So it is an ongoing progress thing. If that makes sense so we just weighed in on Monday, August 20th. So on September 4th we will see where our progress is from there.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Hello All! I hope the extended weekend treats everyone well! Remember to weigh in on 9/4/12 to see your new progress!
  • dvelocity
    Options
    Weigh In Day - 237 for me
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 225.5. Not the best, but it's still a loss and I'm headed in the right direction!
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    Stuck at 152 this time. I got the envelope today and am keeping the little key. Will have to find something cute to add
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    @NatalieFamily3--Awesome! :) I'm gonna be sending out reminder emails today--it's been pretty busy this week with school starting. Anyways! I will try to let you know by the weekend who the winner is :)
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    @Learning2LoveMe--It is always good to go in the right direction :) keep it up :)
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    @dvelocity--yay! another one down!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    7959927746_d7b5ce41b2_b.jpg

Congratulations to herstrawberri!!! 4 lbs lost in the last weeks:drinker:

Next weigh in for our 2 week progress weigh in will be September 17th. Thank you to all of you :flowerforyou:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Next weigh in Monday October 1st! Please reply to thread or message me! I hope all is going swimmingly with your goals and such :flowerforyou:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just found this when I was searching for the postcard challenge (I really liked that idea, who doesn't like getting something REAL in the mail?). Is that part of this group? And are you accepting new participants?
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Sorry this one kind of went defunct :\ I am with you thought the postcard challenges were awesome :)