Been on myfitnesspal a year and never introduced myself.

Options
Hello all my name is Robin I am a registered nurse, who is in Nurse practioner school. I have a daughter who is 3 years old. I have battled with my weight for about 4 years after I had my daughter I went up to 222 on my 5,3 frame I felt horrible I got down to 210 when I joined here, and got down again to 171 and went through a crisis wiith my child's father and went up again now I am 200 pounds and instead of dieting I'm changing my lifestyle. And I love to support people and get the same in return feel free to add me and we can do our journey as pals.....

I don't really know my goal weight but for right now it's 160...

Replies

• Americanpeanut
    Options
    Hello Robin!! Thanks for the intro! You sound like a great lady! Good for you for changing your lifestyle! That's what my husband and I joined to do! Please feel free to add me and good luck!! :)
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you. We all the need great support and motivation from each other. We can reach our goals quicker that way. You help me and I'll help you!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am also an RN in nurse practitioner school :) The stress from that alone is enough to derail anyone!
  • RobinStarr_RN
    RobinStarr_RN Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I know where are u going?
  • ihopeg
    Options
    Hi. I've been on Myfitness Pal since January. I use my ipad to keep track. This is the first time I am on the website. I just love this app!!! I couldnt live withiut it. I am a 5 year breast cancer survivor. I thought I would lose weight during treatment but just gained, gained, gained!!! In December, I fell and broke my hand. I decided that I was too heavy to balance myself, and decided to change my life!!! I now walk 6 days a week for about 45 minutes. I walk about 2.5 miles a day on the treadmill. I also do yoga and the balance ball. I have never felt better, and will continue this forever!!!!!
  • badhairday22001
    Options
    HI, my name is Wendy. I have been on MFP for a couple years now kinda hit and miss. But I am trying hard to stick with it this time. I use in on my pc, android and ipod. My son (age 10) is also on MFP. We are trying to make the lifestyle changes together. I know i have a lot of weight to loose, but I just keep making small goals. Every 5 lbs matters!! I am a single parent, work full time, we are also with Cub Scouts too. But somehow we make it all work! :happy:
  • awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin!

I've been on this site for awhile and didn't introduce myself either. Hopefully getting some support will help
  • VirgoProdigy
    Options
    I've never introduced myself either and I've been on here for a year as well! So great to meet you! I'm hoping to also receive motivation and encouragement with my weight loss journey. I've had yoyo weight since I graduated highschool (a long time ago) lol. I'm only 5'4 and I'm at 171lbs and I would love to drop at least 30lbs. I've gotten close before but never quite hit the target and now my weight has been slowly but surely climbing back up. I have a problem with eating the right foods, I love fried chicken and pasta waaaaay too much and unfortunately as I get older, it's more difficult to not gain weight when I'm eating those types of foods. Anyways, looking forward to mutual exchanges of motivation with everyone! We can do it!!!!! :smile: