145 pounds gone and a whole lotta muscle added!

Options

Replies

• roknic69
    roknic69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how rude people can be with the things that come out of their mouths!!!!....I'm disgusted at that part of your post but great job on your success! Wonderful!! :smile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i would love to see some photos...but i'll tell you this: your post is ABSsolutely INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and congrats to all of you....Creating a photobucket account now, so I'll come back and post a bunch of before and afters for you. I hope they help you in some way. #MaximumResults

You can use tinypic.com without creating an account....FYI. You just have to change the IMG to img in the code.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it takes a whole new outlook in life to realize something had to change and you achieved a huge step. That it its self is a major accomplishment! And to be able to push through and not give up shows how strong you are inside and outside. :flowerforyou:
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    That is a very inspiring story :smile: :smile:

Wow your a very strong person inside and out, way to surpass all expectations and happy to hear your living your life exactly how you please!!!!
  • eleqtriq
    eleqtriq Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Stories like these are why I love MyFitnessPal. Thanks for sharing, I'm damn proud of you!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I can not believe a girl actually said that to you! People are insanely rude...either way you took something negative and turned it into something absolutely positive. Congrats on your success!!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    thanks again everyone;)
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    Good job....we have a lot in common...........cant wait to see ur pics...
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Cheers! Unbelievable outcome :)
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Great job!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I never thought writing this book would be so tough....it can be as challenging as the fitness journey
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    :) Nice work
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    e942d3fa.jpg

e5067c7f.jpg

09d693b4.jpg

8ac1a1d3.jpg

9a2bbd5b.jpg

4feba973.jpg

455b65b4.jpg

232c9620.jpg

ed8dbbb1.jpg

bc9311ff.jpg
  • Eeyore255
    Eeyore255 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing with us! You are amazing and inspiring. :flowerforyou:
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Great story, and congratulations on your wonderful success. Figure out a way to post some pics; we'd love to see them!
    EDIT - oh, you did post some! Great job!
  • rrhennen
    rrhennen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I sure hope that girl comes around again, sees how hot you are now and what she missed out on!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Thanks for sharing your story!! You look Amazing!! :drinker:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking very nice, job well done. I would love to see the look on that *kitten* face, when she sees you now, after all those horrible things she said......

Glad you achieved your goal, Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!