I swore I would never do this.

Options

Replies

• shara99
    Options
    What a remarkable story, you should feel so proud and you deserve the attention! You are a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us, regardless of our own goals, however big or small.
  • KeriW626
    Options
    you look fantastic. I am glad you have gone through everything you have, the total out come YOU. From what you wrote your are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the out side. No matter what happens, keep on loving you, you deserve it.... go girl go.
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What a great job - be proud of yourself. The past is in the past and we can't change it, move forward everyday and be happy that you are one day further than yesterday.

Congratulations!
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options

CAM00085.jpg
    383 pounds

girlietat.jpg
    280 pounds

june2011.jpg
    312 pounds

CAM00042.jpg
    235 pounds

91212018.jpg
    Today.

Fixed that for you. You are doing an amazing job!

WOW!! You look amazing, but what i'm most happy about is that you are feeling good - physically and emotionally! Keep up the good work, you are making so much progress in all aspects of yourself!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Good For You Girl!! You look amazing. Don't look back, just look forward, you desrve all the happiness you can gather. Stay positive and you will forever be grateful. Good Luck to you on your journey...........:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Be very proud of yourself!! You have come such a long way. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!!
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    SO PROUD! YOU GO, GIRL! TAKE CHARGE! :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You deserve the attention. Great job!
  • MOEMOEONTHERADIO
    MOEMOEONTHERADIO Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whenever someone shares a post like this I dont think to myself its for attention, but inspiration for those who are going through similiar struggles. Thank you and congratulations on your amazing achievment. You should be incredibly proud.
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing, and surprisingly enough, could be written by so many people!!! I saw myself in some of your words, others will see themselves in other words. You are an amazing woman with great potential, and you are doing wonders for your health and self-esteem. Keep up the tremendous work you've been doing by improving both the inside and the outside.
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You are amazing. And you're an inspiration to us all.
  • megyuppa
    Options
    You look amazing, not only that but you're an inspiration to everyone else who is looking to lose weight :) I hope you achieve all the goals you have! Congratulations!
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    If I was your relative and I didn't see you for two years looking at your picts I would be screaming and jumping up and down. You look so good! Really you do thank you so much for sharing your story with us.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful smile! Always keep smiling! You look wonderful!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh, you look amazing and need to be very proud of yourself for the hard work you are doing. You have made an amazing transformation both in your mind and in your outward appearance. Be VERY PROUD of your accomplishment.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    You've done such an amazing job! Thank you for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You have done a fabulous job! I don't know you but I'm proud of you! Keep up the great work!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful.
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've come... WTG!!! :drinker: Keep up the GREAT work!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!