I swore I would never do this.

Options

Replies

• kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. The first step is forgiving those who've hurt you and caused you pain!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done on your weight loss. You are an inspiration to many and can i also add that you are beautiful :heart:
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    Wow. All I can say is congratulations. I understand what its like to have to fight off weight AND depression at the same time, and its so easy to fall into this realm of hopelessness where you don't think you'll ever become the person you so badly want to be.

But you're doing it, and that is so, so amazing. I hope you can learn to love your body and yourself because with strength like that, you definitely deserve it!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    This is the real you and you are beautiful.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    thanks for touching me, i needed that. You are awesome chickie!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the good work hon!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thank you for sharing and I am so happy for you!!
  • AaronandChristopher
    Options
    You look AMAZING ~ Thanks for sharing!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for posting! We all need a success story to keep us motivated and yours is truely inspirational! Go you!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Girl, I am proud of you, on many levels.
    It is not easy to put yourself out there, for people to criticize, or laugh or whisper.... We all know that on some level.
    And we all have issues that have led us to choices about our present and our futures.

I am sooooo glad you chose the future you and let the past you go!!!!
    It has to feel better now.....
    You have control over it all!!!

Congratulations!!!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    It is sad to hear your story, but at the same time, amazing! I'm sorry you've had such a hard time. But, I am proud of you for deciding that you DO want to live. That you took control and have made such progress in your journey to get healthy. Be proud of yourself, and keep going on your journey! Take time to look in the mirror and really recognize your achievements! :) You are an inspiration.

I agree! Thank you for sharing your story...it must have been tough to share, but I'm glad you're on the right track now. You're such an inspiration to us so keep it up!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Impressive. You should be very proud.
  • fuckyeahkari
    fuckyeahkari Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Damn , that's incredible. Good for you. Thanks for sharing :)
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    All i can say is Beautiful , you have touched me . you deserve to be loved and dont forget it. xx
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You've done a phenomenal job!!! Keep it up!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing!!! You should be very proud!
  • Godsendlesslove
    Godsendlesslove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are a very beautiful person inside and out. Your life journey have been a rough one, but not without reward. It took a lot of courage to open yourself up like that and because of your experiences you've gained courage and strength. Keep up the great work that you're doing and thank you for sharing.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is behind you. You wanted to make changes and you have. You aren't the ones talking about it, you are the one "doing" it. Keep it up, it just takes time. If you live a long life, the short time you take to make these improvements will improve the quality of many years to come! Thanks for sharing!
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard to open up ans share like that, but thank you so much for sharing your story. You are truly an inspiration.
  • fortheheart
    fortheheart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You guys! I wasn't expecting all of this. I posted this and went outside for a few minutes, came back and - BAM! Messages.
    Thank you. I thought maybe one or two. But not this much.
    Honestly, this means a lot to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!