Hello, Looking for Nike FuelBand Friends

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Reginald and I've been on MFP for a few months and have seen real good results logging activity and food. Was using the Fitbit for a while but have increasingly got annoyed with losing it. I've lost it about 5 times and each time I'd contemplate on buying another one but then I'd find it. Just bought the Nike FuelBand last Friday and I absolutely love it.

I'm looking for friends on nike plus. Please add me as a friend, my username is reginald213 on nike plus.

Replies

• kylekep
    kylekep Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Reginald, I recently purchased the Nike FuelBand as well and I absolutely love it. I sent you a friend request through Nike+.
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I've also just sent you a friend request.
  • shmoopsee
    shmoopsee Posts: 7
    Options
    I sent one too.
  • reginaldhenderson
    Options
    thanks guys. I feel the love. LOL. Now let's get this nikefuel!
  • ANGY0924
    Options
    Do you really like the fuel band better than the fitbit? i am contemplating on switching but keep debating. Is he accuracy of the band as good as the fitbit?
  • hungryshay
    hungryshay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My husband just ordered me one and it came in today! Y'all feel free to add me! :)
  • reginaldhenderson
    Options
    HungryShay, what's your username on Nike+. I want to add you but couldn't find you using hungryshay as a username.
  • reginaldhenderson
    Options
    Angy,

yes, I love the fuelband more than the fitbit. The fitbit was so small and out of sight and would get unclipped from my pants all the time. It's been in the wash a couple of times. The fuelband is easier to keep up with. I just put it on my wrist and go. As for accuracy, I think the fitbit is more accurate on steps whereas the fuelband is more accurate on everything. Everything that is except for riding a bike. The only draw back to the fuelband is riding a bike because you wont get any nikefuel as you hands and pretty much stationary.

The nikefuel band does more advantages and is highly motivating. If I haven't hit my goal for the day I'll literally go up and down the stairs or do something to knock out the last few nikefuel points to hit my goal. It's pretty cool.

trust me, you'll love it.
  • ANGY0924
    Options
    I am about to order one today! :-) thanks Il give you my user name for nike fuel once it comes in!

But the only question i have, is does it sync at all to my fitness pall? how do you track the calories burn here from the band throught the days? I kind of like that the fitbit automatically syncs here.
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    besides it being a new gadget, i don't think i really dig my fuel band. they have the new one that's clear. because i'm not pleased with the first one, i probably won't be getting the next one. i wear it as a watch now ;-))) i don't think it comes close to monitoring how much energy you really expend. some nights i'll take it off and the next morning it says that i've taken steps or burned calories when i haven't even gotten out of bed. the steps aren't accurate. it doesn't register my pilates and yoga. they need to go back to the drawing board with this gadget. but it's cute.
  • serialmahogany
    serialmahogany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just got mines today. Added you, my s/n is serialmahogany
  • Velved_S
    Options
    I just ordered one, you all can add me Velved_S
  • kenketola
    kenketola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fuelband s/n: fueledup
  • fouxdafafa
    Options
    add me @ edeng
  • linc86
    linc86 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, i am from singapore, the nike fuel band is not launch here yet, but my cousins who is in the states is getting one for me, she will return end sep approx.... so i will be signing in there.
  • m3monkey
    Options
    just got mine yesterday and loving it!! please add me on nike+ looking for people to compete with =)
    name is Dino Camba
    thanks.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Im totally on the fence about this, I really wanted the fitbit but I've been hearing good things about the fuelband! ugh decisions!
  • nevershoutnik
    Options
    Hey guys!
    Just got my fuelband the other day and I'm looking for some competition! Feel free to add me - let's work out!
    My Nike+ ID is FidgetSaysGO :)
  • shesapear
    shesapear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I don't have a fuel band but I often use my Nike+ gear. Does that qualify?
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump - I will post my user name later! I love my FuelBand!