First real NSVs for me

Options
I've been tracking nutrition and exercising more for 4 weeks now. Had my first real NSVs yesterday and today. Yesterday I was shopping for a new top, and found one that I liked, Had to buy one size smaller than normal (14/16 instead of 18/20) because the larger one just hung on me. That was an awesome moment!

Today's first NSV: I realized I'm not completely filing out my bra cups anymore. This one - not so awesome. ;-) Keeping my eye on the long term - there will be day when my waist, my chest, and my hips are all proportionally correct in relation to each other. I just wish my waist was the first to go, not my chest. ;-)

Today's second NSV: On a whim I tried on my stage outfit for the Sweet Adelines singing contest that I'm going to be in on Oct 31. My original goal was to lose 15 lb in Aug-Sep-Oct so that I'd feel better and look better on stage. Result of today's dress fitting: It needs to be taken in about an inch right now throughout the bodice. Will wait on alterations until 2 weeks before Oct 31 so that I don't have to do it twice. Hoping for another inch or two of loss throughout the bodice.

Woohoo! Here's to NSVs being your friend when the scale is being obstinate!

Replies

• cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Your doing great!

I have an October 22nd date for a goal...here's to that goal!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    YAAAAA You gotta love those NSV's they make the whole process so worth it.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!! Those are all AMAZING NSVs!!!! and alas, it seems the boobs are always the first to go lol but your body will get with the program and you'll get your curves back :) Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!