I swore I would never do this.

Options

Replies

• cariste2012
    Options
    What a beautiful young lady you are. One day at a time helps.
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What a story. I hope very much that you will find the life that you want to live now. You have been so determined with this that I think that you will. Congratulations on all the hard work.
    J.
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    And I would like to add - if someone posts before and after pictures for attention - wellllll, they darn well deserve some attention!!!:flowerforyou:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Oh my goodness, reading all that I felt like the vast majority of it, I wrote. In January after just turning 22 I was tipping the scales at 354lbs, I went through that mental anguish, and lord do I know how it feels to hate to pay someone to listen especially if you give others your shoulder for free.

But oh honey you've come such a long way and you're gorgeous, don't fool yourself with otherwise. You're giving yourself a better life, you're getting into a better state of mind (and who cares if it's the meds, they only help you, not control you), and I believe one day you'll see just like I'm hoping I'll see that you're showing the world now the beauty that's on the inside can radiate to the outside.

All the power in the world to you, hon. You're doing great!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Beautiful--your story and you. I'm glad you shared with us so that we can celebrate with you! Your hardwork and dedication is really something to be admired!
  • Rozie85
    Rozie85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your face- my goodness. Is so beautiful. Your skin is amazing. Such perfect complexion.

What a difference from the sadness I see in the first picture. You look like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders- in your case not just physically but mentally too.

Use your past as your strength for the future.

I'm lost for words.

Congratulations. May you lead a happy and healthy future.

Much love.

Rozie x
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey! You have every right and reason to do this! You are rocking your success! Way to go! Keep it up girl!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great job and a great share, thanks!!
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! YOU ARE WORTH IT.......One day at a time! Some days it can be hard, but that is why you are on this site- not to be criticized, but lifted up.....add me if you like!
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You have the most amazingly beautiful, expressive eyes! You have so much to be proud of! Healing really starts when you are able to let go of the past, the anger, the resentment and realize that YOU are worth EVERYTHING... you DESERVE happiness, greatness, peace, and love. It's amazing what happens to you inside and out when you finally get to that point. :-). It's not an easy road, but it's well worth the bumps and detours because the amazing person inside you finally gets to be free!

YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Your weight loss is amazing and you look great, I hope you feel great. But I am even more impressed that you were able to stop cutting. You should be proud of yourself and share your success story with the whole world!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and I am so happy and proud for you!!!!

Honestly, I never thought people posting here were seeking attention (always there are exceptions). But, to me, it's more like they are saying "Look at how hard I've worked to become what I wanted to be. If you work hard you will become what you want to be too, so don't give up!"
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    Awesome job you are a beauty!!!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    You're a pretty lady! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    You are a strong inspirational woman who by sharing such personal challenges will have given hope and encouragement to many! Thank you for sharing and keep your focus, you are 100% worth the care you are now taking of yourself x
  • kpwatson
    kpwatson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are doing great! you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • RoseValle
    Options
    You look awsome ... thank you so much for sharing..
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story - I know it had to be hard. I empathize with the pain you are feeling and really want to congratulate you on your success this far and your push to live, and live well. Just know that today you were an inspiration to another person and that there are people who are striving to follow in your example. You are beautiful, and you deserve your success!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story - thanks for sharing! Brought tears to my eyes:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!