Back On Track

Options
Hi. I am new to myfitnesspal but not to losing weight. I have been a WW since April 2009 and I have lost 28#. However, I am going through a really difficult time and, while I have been able to maintain my weight loss, I have been giving in to a lot of sweet cravings. I DO NOT WANT TO GAIN BACK WHAT I HAVE LOST!! I would like to lose maybe another 15#. I need some help getting back on track and staying motivated!!!! HELP!!!

Replies

• ehjwdj
    ehjwdj Posts: 3
    Options
    28 pounds that is awesome! Good for you! Hang in there...it's going to be hard work but so worth it in the end! Are you going to the gym as well as WW?

One thing that has helped me with the sweet craving is the sugar free hot cocoa...My issues are in th evenings thas whenI like to eat something sweet and the hot chocolate has helped curb that plus at 50 calories a package I dont feel bad....

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]319366.png[/url] Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    I know all about the hard times. Exercise really was a way for me to let out my frustration, and maybe that can help you as well. As for the eating sweet things, I like the sugar free hot chocolate idea. You can also try the sugar free Jello pudding or (my new favorite) Emerald Isle dark chocolate cocoa almonds. Yum! If you're more of an ice cream person, Haagen Dazs lemon sorbet and chocolate sorbet are amazing!

I'm new to MFP too. So far, it's been the most inspirational thing I've done to keep myself healthy! Keep it up! I know you can do it!
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    welcome to mfp! Congrats on your weight loss, Hope you can manage to keep it off, this site is really easy to track calories.exercise, it will definitely help :)
  • scorpiongirl9000
    scorpiongirl9000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am a new user also, I have been using it for about a week or two now and so far I have lost 6lbs. I have been having the cravings at night also mainly for chocolate and I have been eating a bag of 100 calorie cookies. So far I have been able to eat only one bag on the nights I am under on calories and it has put my craving at ease. Hope you find something that works for you. Good Luck!
  • jmarie66
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi, I'm new here too and am loving this site. For a sweet craving, you should try Skinny Cow skinny dippers ice cream pops. They are yummy and only have 80 calories per bar so you don't have to feel guilty. They will definitely help with your sweet tooth! Good luck-J
  • msrobynlb
    msrobynlb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT till I can say I've lost 28 lbs!! Keep going!!