20 pounds down..first milestone(pics)

Options
I started my life style change about 8 months ago and it has been slow but steady. I was very discouraged and unhappy with myself when I started. I was at my heaviest which was 221 pounds!!! I realized how it was affecting my life and the things I couldn't do and wanted better for my daughter. I am down 21 pounds exactly and am so proud of myself. 20 was my first milestone and I owe myself a pat on the back. I have 30 more to go and I know I will get there. MFP and my friends on here have truly been inspirational and a big help. thanks so much to you all for believing in me!

Heaviest 221
[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o516/ssmtaurptid/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/c58ec6b7.jpg[/img]

21 pounds lighter
[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o516/ssmtaurptid/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/17b76e74.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it up, i know its hard!
  • ostar8433
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! Keep pushing girl!(:
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow...looking great:) Keep up the good work
  • C00lCountry
    Options
    Are you sure you didn't lose more?
    Are you working out and adding muscle?
    Keep it up though, it seems to be working.
  • dedrake
    dedrake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!!!
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up. :)
  • mommytyra
    Options
    good job<3
    heres mines
    may2nd (210) september2nd (175)

may2nd210lbs-august175lbs2.jpg
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats mommytyra you look fantastic! I do weight training 3 days a week and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred which has helped me tone. My measurements have dropped significantly more than the numbers on the scale which I pay more attention to!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful change! Good for you and good for your awesome attitude about it all. Scarlett is adorable!!!!
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful change! Good for you and good for your awesome attitude about it all. Scarlett is adorable!!!!
    She really is the reason I have changed my life..thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!