Monthly Goal Reached! With Pictures.

Options
2»

Replies

• Mayela05
    Options
    thank you if you have any questions if anyone has any questions feel free to add me. I will be more than happy to tell you guys what I am doing, how I do it, and how I stay focused. I know losing weight can be hard I cried many times over the scale. But reaching my goal feels like I can finally break away from these chains!! It's not much to everyone but it's liberating to me.
  • msnaynichols
    msnaynichols Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is sooo motivating. You started where I was at. I started at 198. Now im 189, the pounds are coming off slowly but surely. Congragulations ;0)
  • Mayela05
    Options
    yes they are!!! :) Who says we can't do it??? We all can!!! We have the power in ourselves to achieve the weight loss goal!!! :)) so proud of EVERYONE who is not giving up and trying!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    beautiful
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Septemwber 12th is an amazing day it's my bday good lucky and congrats on the weightloss so far
  • Mayela05
    Options
    thank you!!
  • Mayela05
    Options
    lol it is a great day isn't it?? lol thank you so much!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    You looking amazing, and definitely can tell the change :)
  • mjtull
    mjtull Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    good job
  • Mayela05
    Options
    thanks I can always tell when I get thinner every pound shows and for every pound that I lose it's a big difference.
  • Mayela05
    Options
    thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!