Woo Woo - To All the Ladies

Options
HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN:

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights and darks

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.

Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa ca ke body wash. Rinse conditioner off hair.

Shave armpits and legs.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.

Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom.

If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at her making the woo-woo sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your *kitten*.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face.

Wash your armpits.

Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the sho wer.

Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.

Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair. Make a Shampoo Mohawk. Stick head out of shower to admire and laugh at it in the mirror.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off.

Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of tub the whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at her and make the woo-woo sound again.

Throw wet towel on bed.

If there is anyone among you who did not laugh at the truth behind this, there is something SO very wrong with you. Have a great day! Oh, and.....

Woo-Woo!!!!

Replies

• adore217
    adore217 Posts: 33
    Options
    HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN:

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights and darks

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.

Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa ca ke body wash. Rinse conditioner off hair.

Shave armpits and legs.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.

Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom.

If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at her making the woo-woo sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your *kitten*.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face.

Wash your armpits.

Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the sho wer.

Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.

Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair. Make a Shampoo Mohawk. Stick head out of shower to admire and laugh at it in the mirror.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off.

Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of tub the whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at her and make the woo-woo sound again.

Throw wet towel on bed.

If there is anyone among you who did not laugh at the truth behind this, there is something SO very wrong with you. Have a great day! Oh, and.....

Woo-Woo!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    That's uhm...yeah that's pretty spot on....:wink:

woo-woo!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol..that got a giggle outta me!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    lol.. that's hilarious
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options

Sounds like this morning at my house...

• sweetandstormy
    Options
    Too too funny

Thanks for the morning smile!
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That's so funny.

What more funny (besides how true it is) is the fact how early all that starts. Both my boys 8 and 11, do EXACTLY that. I expecially love when they run out of the shower naked screaming and shaking their wieners, oh and they flex to me as well. :noway: Nice
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    That's so funny.

What more funny (besides how true it is) is the fact how early all that starts. Both my boys 8 and 11, do EXACTLY that. I expecially love when they run out of the shower naked screaming and shaking their wieners, oh and they flex to me as well. :noway: Nice

Ahaha! Nice! :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options
    That's so funny.

when my youngest brother was 3, he'd do the exact same thing he'd yell "teeter! teeter! teeter!" and shake his hips from side to side.. I guess the fascination starts young
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    That's so funny.

when my youngest brother was 3, he'd do the exact same thing he'd yell "teeter! teeter! teeter!" and shake his hips from side to side.. I guess the fascination starts young

Hey, if you got it, flaunt it!
  • Manda86
    Options
    I'm going to start shaking my chi-chis when I get out of the shower, in that case... ha ha
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I'm going to start shaking my chi-chis when I get out of the shower, in that case... ha ha

Again....if you got it, flaunt it!*

*may not be legal in all areas, check local laws and regulations before flaunting in a public place.*
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options

That is hilarious!! You just described my husband perfectly!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • adore217
    adore217 Posts: 33
    Options
    and they guys think it's so sexy to see their little thing whipping around, like it's a turn on. i just stop and laugh:laugh: :noway: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    and they guys think it's so sexy to see their little thing whipping around, like it's a turn on. i just stop and laugh:laugh: :noway: :laugh:

:indifferent: Ouch.
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    :laugh: OMG --- good timing!!

This is one of those mornings I'm cleaning the house, scrubbing...and mopping...and complaining the entire time that NO ONE ELSE IN THIS HOUSE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

It's good to realize I'm not alone

this is hilarious
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    ~Laughing~

I think you become cleaner the LONGER the water stays on you!

And just cause! ~wink~ WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    and they guys think it's so sexy to see their little thing whipping around, like it's a turn on. i just stop and

The rare woman thinks of it in the right context! ~smiling~

Though, they probably jump right into the shower and are SHAKING their goods as well!

:love:
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    rare indeed ..... :noway:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    and they guys think it's so sexy to see their little thing whipping around, like it's a turn on. i just stop and

The rare woman thinks of it in the right context! ~smiling~

Though, they probably jump right into the shower and are SHAKING their goods as well!

:love:

We can only hope my friend....we can only hope....

(that's why we practice, just on the off chance that *today* is the day!) :laugh: