What parts of your body show the quickest weight loss?

Options

Replies

• BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    And me, from the head down over, I'm stuck at my chest at the moment!! :grumble:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    For me it shows in my face first typically... or at least that's the most noticeable. Long term it's my stomach... but I think that gets less noticed initially. The rest I couldn't tell ya! LOL
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the first to go its soooo not fair lol :sad:
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    If I even gain a few pounds I can tell bc the side/back rolls under my bra strap show up again! I am hour-glass and have a small waist so I guess the weight gain there is very noticeable. Once I lose the 5-7 pounds the roll goes away...so weird.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My face, arms and chest. My poor boobs are gone! Poof! (@)Y(@) to (oYo) lol

The slowest, my stomach. The rest of me is already looking too thin and I still have this fat on my tummy! I'm hoping that lifting will bulk me up a bit so I look better and healthier when I reach goal.

Good luck!
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    For me, it seems to be my butt. Everything is getting baggy in the *kitten* area.
  • antigone23
    antigone23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My legs and butt seem to be the last to gain and the first to lose. I'm definitely an apple shape, very bulky up top and even when I was very thin, I never had a flat tummy. I think the frustration is that my legs are already quite thin. I'd be perfectly happy if they stayed exactly the same and I only lost weight from my stomach, breasts, and arms.
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I noticed my stomach, back and boobs shrunk almost in unison, although my "lower stomach area" is smaller than it was but now protrudes a little more than it used to. My arms near my armpit and my inner thighs along with my lower stomach are my trouble spots.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    My waist, collarbone and stomach. I really wish it was my thighs. :sad: :brokenheart:
  • dshgna
    dshgna Posts: 54 Member
    Options

I thought you couldn't change the size of your boobs? <confused> But I'm experiencing this a bit, my bra straps are looser, but I thought it was cos I was losing fat from my back!
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm pear shaped. Stomach and chest lose first, hips and butt take forever! My shirts start getting too small first, my jeans take a lot longer to loosen up *sigh*
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options

I thought you couldn't change the size of your boobs? <confused> But I'm experiencing this a bit, my bra straps are looser, but I thought it was cos I was losing fat from my back!

i'm theorizing, but some women seem to have big breasts inherently, some have big boobs BECAUSE they're overweight. in that second case, I don't understand being upset that they get smaller when you lose weight, given that's a main factor in their being large in the first place

/guy's opinion
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    My friggin' hands. I wear a ring size 4.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I lost weight all over and then the last to go was my legs and pelvic area which I think is pretty typical, a little bit more on the tummy before the upper legs.
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    face :smile:
  • CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    My back tits. :p Or lack thereof.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Let's see first for me was the Wrists -> calfs -> Face -> Thighs -> Shoulders/chest -> Back -> Stomach dead last
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I notice it at my ankles first, then my stomach, then my face...just yesterday I glanced in the mirror as I was washing my hands and was shocked to *recognize* myself for the first time in years! I can see my pointy chin. YAY!
  • gnaj
    gnaj Posts: 1
    Options
    My face is what shows the quikest weight loss and my tummy and breast are the last to go. Anybody needs some boos?:laugh:
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    Face and upper body (especially around the collar bone area).

Thighs and butt are not going anywhere anytime soon apparently...