Liars! Driving license weight?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Pulled mine out to look, all it has is my height sex and eye color lol Texas DL

I just realized the DMV gave me an extra inch in height. I'm 4'11" they say 5' even woohoo!!

:laugh:
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Glad I live in Florida! None of the state's business and it is not listed.
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am only 4 pounds under.
    HOWEVER, when I started my weight loss journey this winter, I was 29 pounds over! :happy:

If I ever get under I am getting a new one!
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It seems very silly to NOT include weight on a driver's license, as it is used for identification purposes and a small cropped photo of someone's face really fails to illustrate the entire identification - height is necessary, it only makes sense to include weight to properly illustrate someone's body type/stature. For example, it's like those Myspace angle pictures where a heavier woman takes a very misleading picture of their face, that doesn't portray their body type and their full semblance. If you are asked to identify a burglar and you have a thin man and a very heavyset man who have similar facial features, don't you think stature would assist you in the identification?

I live in Illinois - at the time I had fibbed and said I was 10 pounds lighter, but now I actually -am- the weight on my driver's license.

The hard question for me is always "hair color", having golden brown-auburn hair. :ohwell:

UK licenses dont have weight, height or hair colour lol
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't have my weight. :)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    mine says 145 and now Im 122 ish. I have considered going and having it changed
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 60 pounds less than my DL says, though I did weigh almost 30 pounds more than it said. I have another 20-40 pounds to go, so I'm glad it doesn't expire for a while.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Mine still has the same weight from my permit when I was 15. Needless to say, it's wrong! 45 pounds wrong, yuck.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I weight 151 pounds LESS than mine!
    YEA!
    (What is worse is I said I was 20 pounds less than I was at the time I got it!)
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    i am officially 20 lbs less than it says on my DL i was lying when i got it as i was 30 lbs heavier than it said on the license.
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    20 pounds more than my DL states. It says 180.... Cuz that's what I weighed at 17 when I got my liscense...I never told them it changed.
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am approximately 80 pounds less than it says on my drivers license...lol
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 19 pounds less than what my DL has on it! :)