Looking for my twin!

Options
I'm 23 and about 5'6''. I currently weigh 161.5lb and my goal is around 147lb. im looking for friends who are a similar weight with a close goal to work with as i really want to get a stone off before christmas and its not very motivating alone!!

Replies

• Charlottieeeee
    Options
    There must be somebody out there!
  • evandehey
    evandehey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Well, I'm taller than you and weigh more than you, but I'm also looking to lose about a stone before Christmas, so we can work together!

I'm in Spain so we're more or less in the same time zone, too! (You're in the UK, right? I have to go to the UK next week for work and I've no idea how I'm going to avoid Nando's! haha)
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wish I was 5'6"!!
    I am 160lbs and 5'3 :) I am looking to lose a stone or maybe more before Christmas .
  • Shazamablam
    Shazamablam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am also in the UK and looking to shift a stone and a little more! Feel free to add me!
  • brooklynsprings
    Options
    I got one up on ya...lol....I am 5'2" and was 165 when i started. Just now got to 160. Short and heavy is tuff.
  • myma81
    myma81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 5ft3 & want to loose more like 22lbs (to reach 9st), think that might be a little ambitious though......lol
    Good luck finding ur twin xx
  • 25Lydia4
    Options
    I am not your twin, but I would like to lose about 14lbs by christmas. I am 5'3" and currently weigh 157. I have lost 11 lbs in the past 2 months, I thin kthat my goal is deffinatly acheivable. So is yours! We are friends on here, so I can still help to encourage you! Hope you find your twin though!