To ppl in their 20's who understand you need to eat

Options
I would like you to be on my friends list :) so please add me.

No 500-1200 calorie a day starvation dieters, I'm talking young men and women out their who have made the decision to have a healthy lifestyle rather then a quick fix.

I want muscle not bone on my newsfeed.

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, and already on your friends list - but agree completely and love this post!! :)
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options

No 500-1200 calorie a day starvation dieters, I'm talking young men and women out their who have made the decision to have a healthy lifestyle rather then a quick fix.

I :heart: this. :happy:
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 27 and you're speaking my language! Adding you now.
  • OwenEvan
    OwenEvan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was going to post a similar request and then found yours. I am into triathlon training and overall fitness not just my waist size.
  • missdimpley
    Options
    I love you! and yes that is why you are still on my friends list.. you love to eat. I love to eat. we want to be strong not skinny. XD
  • LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Options

WHAT SHE SAID!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    we're friends already. :drinker: :drinker:
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ohhh haaayyyyyyyy
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    I have such a perfect friends list!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    How refreshing!! As you are already aware there are far too many ppl here who aren't as informed as you are. You'll have no problem reaching your goals with this attitude! :flowerforyou:
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.

I agree with you, but I was once one of those "I need to starve to lose weight!" kind of people, I've seen the light of eating healthy and exercising now.
  • christinalaine88
    Options
    I'm 24 and I completely agree! I have done the starving myself and over exercising thing when I was a teenager. And quite frankly, that's what burned me out of motivation and interest in even a sensible lifestyle. I feel it's for that very mistake that i got heavy later in my 20's. So now I'm being smart and realistic about my body and actually giving it back the right amount of food so that it can keep giving me what I want from it. A long healthy life!
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    I am adding you! You rock girl! I love this!
  • rbaide94
    Options
    agree completely! food is a big part of life!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i'm 24 and love to eat....friend request sent :happy:
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I eat 1938 ish. Sometimes more. Ha

And I am 22 :)
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!!!!!
  • kellison89
    kellison89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love this!

I've tried tons of programs before, but I know I'll fail if I feel like I'm starving. I don't want to become the kind of person who hates sandwiches because there is bread involved.

It's called moderation. Get some.
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    ME ME ME ME. I eat about 2000 calories a day, and work my *kitten* off. Always looking for new friends.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    FR sent :)