How to get rid of under arm fat!?

Options
I just want to know if anyone has had any successful tips for losing the under arm fat?? I'm losing weight everywhere else but I don't think I'm losing it there. Will doing weights eventually lose some of it?? Please help!

Replies

• kbabe02
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Mine have gotten smaller but still not anything near what I want. For me, what's worked best is just a lot of running with some light weights to tone. It has just been slow but I think that is just wha it has to be.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Strength training. :D
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I also have this issue. I use any kind of tri cep machine I can and I also have a kettle ball.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    IDK...I've done strength training and cardio and my arms look great...except for those saggy little wings I can't find a way to sculpt. But I'm not really a role model (I HATE strength training; I'm too impatient), maybe Rainbow's got it right and I just haven't done enough training yet.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    since starting insanity and doing lots of planks and push ups, ive lost a half inch off each arm in 3weeks. they are looking a lot firmer. only a tiny bit of flappy left. woo hoo no more taking flight for this bird!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights will help, it helped me! I don't have all that jigglyness to my arms, they are solid for the most part.
  • lrob1127
    Options
    strength training - hand or resistance bands. I wouldn't use more than 15 pounds; May take a few weeks for results
  • ChinkyButt
    ChinkyButt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Strength training with focus on chest. Assisted pull-ups for example, you can feel it right in your under arm area. Are we talking armpit fat or saggy triceps? I'm talking about the armpit fat.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I know a lady that got rid of it very quickly by doing jumping squats while flapping her arms like a burd and yelling Kawwwww!!
  • I'd love to know how also and how to get rid of the fat in my arms. I've done the cardio, healthy diet and arm workouts but I gain muscle so easily. I've lost 42lbs since the begginig of the year and have lost inches all over EXCEPT my arms... It's very frustrating and makes me look much bigger than I am... : \ Anyway, any tips on how to make them even just an inch smaller would be wonderful. I don't want to lose too much more weight to do it, I'm already 125. Thanks!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I know a lady that got rid of it very quickly by doing jumping squats while flapping her arms like a burd and yelling Kawwwww!!

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I also have this issue. I use any kind of tri cep machine I can and I also have a kettle ball.

Tricep muscles are not used as much as bicep muscle (in the normal course of the day). I have to target these muscle specifically.

Tricep presses

Tricep kickbacks

Tricep dips (use your own body weight)

http://exercise.about.com/cs/weightlifting/l/blsampletricep.htm