HELP!!! I stopped loosing weight weeks ago, I'm going crazy

Options
2»

Replies

• UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    If your body fat % is accurate, you really don't need to lose any weight. *shrug*
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    From the looks of your diary I would say eating too much and A LOT of sodium....but this is coming from someone who does not like to go over 1400. :)

well, basing her calorie intake on your fear of consuming more than 1400 calories is a bit shortsighted. I HARDLY EVER eat that low and I'm only 4'11. I don't think you can say she's eating too much without running an average intake and looking at what she does for exercise. not trying to be mean..I just don't think 1400 is realistic for most active women--even for weight loss.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough. And you are probably overdoing the cardio.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is your bible.

^Agreed. Find your 20% deficit for optimum moderate weight loss. And all those exercises you listed ARE cardio. Try some heavy lifting - look into The New Rules of Lifting for Women or Strong Lifts.
  • Arismar2022
    Arismar2022 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My daughter hit the plateau for 5 LONG MONTHS!
    She started the zig zag calorie ( switching between 1200 and 1600) trying to break the plateau.
    She started drinking lots of water, and she left the plateau like 2 months ago. Now she is down 25 more in the last 2 months.
    Keep going, never stop.:flowerforyou:
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Agree. Don't give up. Add me if you want. I am stuck too. I've been really struggling with slowly GAINING as I have started strength trainging. I am certainly not loosing!! No one can tell you the exact right way to do it. For what its worth there seems to be two schools of thought on here. Eat more people and eat less people. Some people think you need to eat more to lose weight. Some people seem comfortable eating 1200 or below. I say to each his own but I hated netting 1200 calories and am trying to up my calorie intake.
  • tship74
    Options
    Your body is use to 1200 calories. Read "Choose to Lose" by Chris Powell. It will put it in perspective. Not saying do the 7 day carb cycle but he has some good info in the book.
  • sandybeaches00
    sandybeaches00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you guys are awesome!!! thank you everyone for the feedback!