Insanity - Is it worth it?

Options
2»

Replies

• insanityfan100
    Options
    hi ya, i have just finished day 5 and i went out and bought a heart rate monitor from agros which also tracks calories burnt and it wasn't expensive.

Just out of interest has anyone experienced a couple pound weight gain in the first week, i got DOMS after the first couple of days and the scales went up, i only have 9lb that i want to lose do you think i will get this out of insanity.

also is everyone following the eating plan as well.

Hi , It happened to me aswell , My weight just went up , But Its fine , bcs u are starting to build muscle . better take measurements , that will tell you the real story :) Good Luck
  • insanityfan100
    Options
    It so is! I love it i did one full round and lost 10kgs pretty much 20lbs but stuffed up round two so restarting on monday. It takes dedication and pushing through. I dont do the calories it recommended for me as i wasnt losing weight i changed them n woolah so listen to your body n make adjustments where needed :)

did U add or decreese ur calorie Intake???
  • shinjite
    Options
    For programs like Insanity it it very high level cardio. Your body will view it as a stressor if you are not very fit and your weight might stay or even go up for a while while your body tried to stabalize your hormones. Look at inch loss and a changes in clothing size. When I began a running program a few months ago I actually gained 10 pounds over 3 weeks then it just went away,
    We have an Insanity challenge coming up. Come join us!
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Here's the decline I experienced after Round I… Probably I was just getting tired… Did anyone have a similar experience?

7952593834_ee7fd037a3_b.jpg
  • Apresner
    Options
    Check out my before and after profile pic and you tell me!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    ummm. heck yeah it is!!! :) LOVE IT!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 myself and am loving the pain so far lol,I hurt all over when it's done but that's how I know I'm going to see results!! Like everyone else said you get out of it what you put in it!
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    +1 on yes it's worth it! Right now I do Insanity, P90X, and Insanity Asylum. After doing Insanity I did P90X and the plyo workouts and cardio workouts with P90X are really weak compared to Insanity, so I turned my first round of P90X into an Insanity/P90X hybrid.