Help!!! Diet soda ate my baby!!!!

Options

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I think it's bad to eat arsenic and cyanide.

Diet soda can eat babies in a hideous dissolving sort of way. I think we shoul all avoid romaine lettuce it's evil and making us fat because its name sounds like rome and we all know that the antichrist will arise out of the new Roman empire and crush us all. Therefore I say dont eat arsenic, cyanide or romain lettuce.

Oh beans, beans are bad too they cause a gaseous build up and w/ the wrong combination of mentos and diet soda...KABOOM BOOM POW! Youre intestines on the wall like a Jackson Pollock.

Oh remember to avoid fat too because fat makes you fat. Don't eat too much protein because it can destroy your kidneys, and remember to avoid all of the hideous Carbohydrates since those combination of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen atoms could also create a molotov cocktail in your liver.

About the only safe is a safe system of photosynthesis although the sun's harmful rays can cause cancer. Strike that OK only breathe in pure oxygen...damn it I forgot that can cause free radicals which will once again cause you to have cancer.

Only option I guess is to die...well be the safest and we'll defiently lose weight when we rot down to bones.

See dont you feel silly now not understanding the danger of eating?

Love it

ditto...love ppl who put it out there
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get tired of all the demonizing of food and food groups that goes on around here?

Seriously, carbs are not the devil. Refined sugar is not the anti-christ. Diet soda isn't going to eat your babies. Eating meat isn't bringing on the zombie apocalypse!

Can we just stop the madness already?!?!?!?!

If you truly believe that a whole food group is going to harm everyone on the entire planet or that there is a food that is sooooo horrible that it should never be eaten by anyone then by all means, it's your right to hold that belief. Seriously though, stop trying to shove said opinion down everyones throat. Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

Hell to much water can kill you too look it up!

The truth! We should all stop drinking water.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options

Diet soda can eat babies in a hideous dissolving sort of way. I think we shoul all avoid romaine lettuce it's evil and making us fat because its name sounds like rome and we all know that the antichrist will arise out of the new Roman empire and crush us all. Therefore I say dont eat arsenic, cyanide or romain lettuce.

Oh beans, beans are bad too they cause a gaseous build up and w/ the wrong combination of mentos and diet soda...KABOOM BOOM POW! Youre intestines on the wall like a Jackson Pollock.

Oh remember to avoid fat too because fat makes you fat. Don't eat too much protein because it can destroy your kidneys, and remember to avoid all of the hideous Carbohydrates since those combination of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen atoms could also create a molotov cocktail in your liver.

About the only safe is a safe system of photosynthesis although the sun's harmful rays can cause cancer. Strike that OK only breathe in pure oxygen...damn it I forgot that can cause free radicals which will once again cause you to have cancer.

Only option I guess is to die...well be the safest and we'll defiently lose weight when we rot down to bones.

This is brilliant! I think you have a little too much time on your hands...but...it's brilliant!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    diet soda has sodium in it which isnt good for you..however i know the feeling..once in a rare moon i crave soda so i have a diet soda with tons of ice and im in heaven..its not habitual any longer .. ive cut it out of my daily routine

:huh: Are you some new species of human that doesn't need some sodium? For the rest of us it's an essential nutrient.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

I just think this is the most fabulous statement ever!

Wish someone would tell this to my mechanic....

Wait....was that out loud!?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I understand the danger of eating, but I do it anyway. I like to live on the edge.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

HA! Quote of the day! (possibly year) :flowerforyou:
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options

This could be a topic all on its own. OP, I think I :heart: you.
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options

I just think this is the most fabulous statement ever!
    Bump!!!!!!!!!! Love it.
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Bahaha! This is great!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i had to see this. the topic was too funny. i just laugh the other stuff off. theres something bad for everybody out there. still love the penis comment though. hilarious.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    this thread just plain rocks... hilariousness all around :)
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    As a diet soda, I just really feel persecuted for my appetite for babies. i can't help that I am who I am. i'm a diet soda, and I eat babies. There isn't much else I can do about it and I will no longer be ashamed.
  • nikbolok
    nikbolok Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Shoot! I HAVE been eating arsenic and cyanide!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm still alive..... for now)

Anywho ~ eat what works for you! I don't eat meat but that's a personal thing :) There are some posts out there with some craziness about foods that just makes me wonder where people are learning these things?!?!?!?!

WOOT!
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Let's just say, there are some days that a diet dr. pepper has saved some lives, because if I didn't get it I might maul people.
  • nikbolok
    nikbolok Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    diet soda has sodium in it which isnt good for you..however i know the feeling..once in a rare moon i crave soda so i have a diet soda with tons of ice and im in heaven..its not habitual any longer .. ive cut it out of my daily routine

:huh: Are you some new species of human that doesn't need some sodium? For the rest of us it's an essential nutrient.

and looking at my can of diet coke with lime it has a whole 40 mg of Na+ in it ~ just horrible :laugh:
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Are you just getting people to vindicate your insane decision to drink diet soda?
    It has to be the worst drink ever and you are probably drinking a brand with the most disgusting environmental and industrial relations records in the history of everything.
    Jokes in this thread aside htfu and deal with the addiction.

Drink real drinks
    The meat issue is another thing, I'm ok with you eating meat.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I am also disappointed with the lack of baby eating diet soda in this thread that I was promised.

However, the threads where people are banging on about certain foods being killers really just makes me want to get naked, smother myself in said food and post pictures of it. How disgusted would they be! Cacks me up just thinking of it.