BEST TASTING protein bar?...

Options
13»

Replies

• helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Think Thin bars, any really but I find Chocolate Espresso and Brownie Crunch really tasty
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I've tried several brands and flavours, but my favourite is Pure Protein - Chocolate Peanut Butter.

I too have a massive sweet tooth, and this bar actually makes me feel a little guilty about eatting it! It tastes great :) It has 20g of protein, 16g carbs and is about 200 calories.
  • MonicaFlachman
    Options
    I am a huge fan of the p90x protein bars, best I have ever had!!!
  • mag1c
    mag1c Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Supreme Protein various flavors FTW!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I make my own using protein powder, peanut butter (or other nut butter), honey/agave and oatmeal.
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The think thin bars that are dipped in either chocolate or white chocolate and have nuts.....they have very low sugar and lots of protein in them.....
  • OlsenG318
    Options
    I've tried several brands and flavours, but my favourite is Pure Protein - Chocolate Peanut Butter.

I too have a massive sweet tooth, and this bar actually makes me feel a little guilty about eatting it! It tastes great :) It has 20g of protein, 16g carbs and is about 200 calories.

Agreed. Pure Protein-Chocolate PB has the least offensive aftertaste of the protein bars I've sampled. 6-packs of them are like $5.95 at Wal-Mart too.
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut.... tastes like a almond joy/mounds.. Second would be the Luna Nutz over Chocolate. Really good for a sweet tooth!!

I recently bought a couple boxes of Nature Valley protein bars and they were very good. My husband likes that they weren't as sweet as the Luna bars I buy.

I would like to try some of the ones mentioned here.... looking for a little more protein in my day. :happy:
  • Naely
    Naely Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    There are a few I like
    -ANSI Ultimate Flurry Double Chocolate - 175 cals. 3 net carbs. 16g protein.
    I don't too much care for the Double Peanut Butter flavor
    -Zone Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter
    -Zone Perfect Chocolate Almond Raisin and Cranberry Almond are pretty good, too.
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Promax Double Chocolate! and you can't go wrong with the many flavors of Luna bars :)
  • v_mdravensfan
    v_mdravensfan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not - Medifast Caramel Crunch and Chocolate Mint Crunch!

You can order online without joining Medifast - and they are only 100 calories
  • paperducks
    Options
    I love Nature Valley's Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Bar. Only 6g of sugar, which is less than most, and 10g of protein. It's also only 180 cals! :love: it!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    *like* Power Crunch
    Because I like the low carbs, even tho it's sweet.
    And it's Whey protein, rather than soy, which is my preference.
  • Laibunlap
    Laibunlap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kind bars really are amazing.
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Think Thin Brownie Crunch. 230 cals, 20 g of protein. Yum!

This is my fave too!!! Soooooo good!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Supreme Protein bars!

http://www.supremeprotein.com/prod-cnc.html

Small one is 200 calories, 15 grams of protein, and tastes EXACTLY like a candy bar. It's the only protein bar that doesn't leave some icky after-taste in my mouth.

I'm also really getting into protein shakes like Boost.
  • decadentdashes
    decadentdashes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I gotta put in another vote for the Luna/Clif bars. Definitely my go-to for quick meals. A bit of a final defense against grabbing fast food when I'm in a rush.