jadegem_2002 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i'd love to be our height and weight
  • MiracleCrush
    Options
    I would like to join this also.
  • Skoochy19
    Options
    I'd love to join. I think this is just what I need. I'm currently 268. I started on MFP a few times, but now I'm serious about this. I've lost 22 pounds in the 3 weeks I've been serious. I know in the beginning its a lot because of water weight, but I think a community would keep me going strong.
    I'm 26.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who responded to this thread and by PM. We have had an overwhelming number of people wanting to join the group. Unfortunately, we have to limit the number of new members so that we can keep our group personal and controlled. I am sorry to all that have not been invited to join.

Due to a personal emergency (one of my furbabies was killed by a car today), it will take a day or two for me to get the personal invites out to the people that we have decided to accept into our group.

Our first challenge will start on Sunday and last for 4 weeks. The rules will be to post a minimum of 3x/week, average 30 min a day of exercise and to report at a minimum start and end weights.

No further candidates will be accepted for this group. Thank you to all that showed an interest. Keep your eyes open, because I'm sure that we will open up again in the future for more candidates

Victoria.
  • naner61
    Options
    Hello Victoria;

My name is Nancy, i am a young 51 year old looking to get healthy so I don"t end up in a wheelchair in my senior years and to prevent becoming a house bound hermit! I love to travel and have a trip planned to Kauai in February that I would love to be fitter to do more hiking! I would love to join the group and would think it would be great to connect with women in the same boat to draw strength and encouragement from.

Nancy
  • Edited to say that I saw that the group is now closed! That is why you should always read to the end of the post before you reply! Lesson learned.