Anyone else dizzy and lightheaded?

Options
So, it's not when I'm actually working out, but ever since I started my weight loss journey I've been getting dizzy spells and feeling lightheaded. Originally I thought it was because my calories were too low, I have a pretty physically demanding job and only eating 1200 calories leaves me weak and incapable to effectively work and work out. So I upped that to about 1500 and feel much better. I feel fueled not stuffed, and not deprived - so I dont think its that. But I'm not sure what would be causing it.

Replies

• Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I realized I wasn't eating enough and upped my calories on my workout days. I also go based on BMR and TDEE instead of what mfp suggests. Sometimes it's really low. I always eat at least my bmr and about 500 under my TDEE.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    It could be not enough food, or water, or your blood pressures low, you may want to check with your doctor.
  • redneckbride
    redneckbride Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I got the same way when I cut down/out carbs. I did some online looking and discovered that it an be your body's way of dealing with out the carbs and sugars it is used to. takes 3-5 days to level back out and adjust to the lower carb level.