The Ultimate Topic

Options
MiCool90
MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
Okay, okay, okay... there have been topics the past two days about thoughts and feelings about interracial relationships/marriage, gay relationships/marriage. Now, here is the ultimate topic.

Objectsexuals

Object sexuality or objectum sexuality, in German Objektophilie (OS), [1] is a pronounced emotional and often romantic desire towards developing significant relationships with particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible. Some object-sexual individuals also often believe in animism, and sense reciprocation based on the belief that objects have souls, intelligence, and feelings, and are able to communicate.[2] Contrary to sexual fetishism, the object to an OS person is viewed as their partner and not as a means to an end to enhance a human sexual relationship.

Discuss...

Replies

• JessigirlJb
    Options
    umm i am all for certain objects.. but that just goes way to deep of a commitment.. my commitment goes as far as batteries. lol
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Oh I saw a show on this. Creeped me the fluck out.
  • MiCool90
    Options
    @jessi Haha ... rechargeable
  • MiCool90
    Options
    Oh I saw a show on this. Creeped me the fluck out.

Definitely an interesting documentary. Especially the church organ...
  • droogievesch
    Options
    Ooooh, what documentary?
  • MiCool90
    Options
    Ooooh, what documentary?

I believe it was a TLC documentary also another one called "I Married the Effiel Tower"
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    The one I watched somebody was in love with the Berlin wall, most likely TLC.
  • MiCool90
    Options
    The one I watched somebody was in love with the Berlin wall, most likely TLC.

Yes I think we saw the same one, there was also someone in love with a run down fair ride