Looking for friends to lose weight with..

Options
2»

Replies

• bkegurl36
    bkegurl36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Angela, I have been using this website for just a couple of months and I have lost over 30 pounds. I love this website and plan on using it for as long as possible! I would LOVE more friends to help keep me on track! Weight loss can be such a challenge, but I believe that with the proper support it can be fun and not as difficult :wink: Feel free to add me as a friend! We can tackle our weight loss together!!
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Brenda and just joined a week and a half ago. I love this site, it help keeps me on track.
  • Wendy_d
    Wendy_d Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello,

I Joined back in Nov, and kinda forgot about the site, And now with it being a new year I want to give my weight loss journey another try, So now I find myself on here alot and love the site :smile:
    I would love to have some buddies one here so anyone plz add me.
  • debbielou93722
    Options
    Hi, I just joined 2 weeks ago too. My husband has been on the site for about a year now. I would love to join your group. What do I do?
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have been here for about three weeks and am just now realizing this would be a good way to "diet" with others. Since I'm here everyday this is much easier than going to a meeting and so many of the stories and blogs have really inspired and encouraged me. But am unsure how you go about "adding friends" to my site...help?:huh: Laura in Denver!
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

My name is Tricia and I'm fairly new here too, my 10th day today and already I've lost 4 pounds. I know most of it is because I'm actaully wathing what I eat instead of munching on everything but hey it works. I would love to join with you guys. Jsut add me as a freind if you want
  • Glendawilliams
    Options
    Greetings,

My name is the Glenda and I ran across this website the other day and I think this will ge good for me to keep me movtiated.
    It's so hard to stay movtiated when trying so hard to lose weight; However, maintaining is the issue for me. Well, about
    6 months ago I lost around 62.5 pounds and gain every ounce back. Now that I regain my conscience back, I think I am
    on the right track. At this point ....December 19, 2009 I weighed at 291 (I don't believe it) in the doctor's office. My doctor
    definitely gave me a scare about my heart. After a series of test I'm good now. Currently, as of today I have lost 26 pounds.
    With this I really need some fitnesspals to keeps us movitated and to reach our goal.

"The Black Pearl"
  • Schatziheart
    Options
    Count me in pls. My name is Jacky. I''ve joined way back in December. I would really love and be glad to meet new diet buddies.
    Everyone are welcome to add me. Thank you.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need people to hold me accountable. I just joined today, so I think it will take me a while to get into the calorie-counting aspect of it, but I've been exercising 5-6 days a week for the last month.

Add me...and yell at me, please ;)

- Jill
  • gingerpoplin
    Options
    hi lisa my name is ginger and my daughter told me about this prgram and i would really like to accomplish loseing about 7 or more pounds and im pretty sucessful when i put my mind to it .i have lost about 63 pounds and need to lose a little more and i know with the help of good friends i can do this and we can do this togather and feel better about ourselfs i just need to remember this will be my way of life all the time and i always thought it was hard taking the wait off but it is harder to keep it off :drinker:
  • mama22girlz
    Options
    I just joined a few weeks ago as well and would love to add friends to motivate me to loose ;) I'm Kim, a stay at home mom with two girls ages 3 1/2 and 14 months
  • aprildh
    aprildh Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm April and I joined a couple of weeks ago. I could use some encouraging friends as well. I hope to lose 60 - 65 pounds. I have lost a little over 4 in the last couple of weeks. The first time in years due to metabolic issues I've been able to lose a single ounce so I am hopeful. Good luck.
  • kellykathleen
    kellykathleen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

I joined a few months ago, but need help from others!! I would love to encourage you with your journey!

Kelly:smile:
  • taminmesa
    Options
    I have almost been doing this for a week. I got my parents on to this site and we all are doing it together. They don't talk to anyone on here. I have lost 2 pounds, but need to loose at least 35 pounds!!!
  • omerrick
    omerrick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI there,
    I'm like everyone else, looking for some consistency and motivation! Living in NJ and it's ridiculously cold at the moment. I'm a stay at home Mum with 3 daughters: 8, 7 and 4. Good luck everyone.
    :smile:
  • kellykathleen
    kellykathleen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kelly, I am new to this whole website ad Blog thing. I am looking for friends to help me on my weight lose journey!!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Friends are great! I'm new here as well - my Momma turned me on to it. I love what i'm learning so far. I have about 200 to lose and i'm doing "okay". I feel like i'm eating well, i'm reaching my calorie goals (though not my sodium/sugar) but feeling a little discouraged because i found out my scale is wonky and now i can't weigh in and see if i'm making progress! Nor can I afford another scale right now! I'll just have to keep on and trust that i will lose if i stay in my goals.

I'd love to have friends on this site - support is especially important to me because this is such a huge change in my life!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    I never intentionally lost a pound in my life, so I will need all the tips and encouragement I can get.
    How do you do it?
    I've got the hungry's right now, and it's only my first day counting calories!

Welcoming all friends. Talk to me!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Yes, let's do it together, one day at a time, one pound at a time. Day one for me, and counting. Lets go!