I was offended today.

Options
Lady hawking protein powder at Sam's club asked my HUSBAND if he worked out but didn't ask me. HELLO? Who's the cardio bunny around here and who's the weight liftER? Yeah. He's an endurance mountain biker. I lift weights.

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Yet another reason NOT to shop at a WALMART store.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    "I like the taste."
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Lady hawking protein powder at Sam's club asked my HUSBAND if he worked out but didn't ask me. HELLO? Who's the cardio bunny around here and who's the weight lifts? Yeah. He's an endurance mountain biker. I lift weights.

You're the weight lifts!
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's sad that that is all it took to offend you with everything else going on in the world. Maybe she was flirting with your hubby.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You should have flashed a gun at her Rae!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Options
    It's sad that that is all it took to offend you with everything else going on in the world. Maybe she was flirting with your hubby.

You don't have guns or a sense of humor, do you?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

You don't have guns or a sense of humor, do you?

:snort:
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    She probably subscribes to the theory that women would simply be overcome by the vapors if they saw a muscle on their bodies. :laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Oh and her line was cheesy. We had all 3 kids with us and she said something like "Hey Dad, find time to work out to keep up with all those kids?". There's 3, not "all those". And yeah, he said "no".
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Options
    She probably subscribes to the theory that women would simply be overcome by the vapors if they saw a muscle on their bodies. :laugh:

:laugh:
    LMFAO at vapors!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    haha sounded like she was trying to flirt.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    That's because you look toned and not bulky.

/ducks and runs...
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    try going to cosco buying 7 and a half dozen eggs, 6 cartons of greek yogurt and musclemilk. then they look at him and say, you work out. uhhhh no!!! then they look my way and say ...oh!!! :explode:
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Oh and her line was cheesy. We had all 3 kids with us and she said something like "Hey Dad, find time to work out to keep up with all those kids?". There's 3, not "all those". And yeah, he said "no".

Hahhaa.

One of my friends is a sams club food sample person (they aren't sam's club employees.)
    They tell them to say all sorts of stupid things...
  • andrewlazenby
    Options

Humor fail....
  • CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Haha. Poor Rae
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lol!

nice edit

again, lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I think she was flirting with your old man.,
  • Rae6503
    Options
    I expressed my offense to him and he tried to cover for her saying "Well, I just look like I workout" cue dirty look "well, um, you do too..."

My husband IS pretty stacked for an "endurance athlete" though. I might be slightly jealous but I'm not complaining.

378364_3195650065131_1638270439_n.jpg
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    The boy does look good but so do you!!