Any 5"3 progress pics or stories?

Options
I'm 5"3 and around 175 - 177lbs, would like to see some progress/stories/goals off people for motivation! Would be nice to see any progress stories but please if anybody there who was the same weight as me, i want to see your pics and hear your stories! I'm joining the gym tomorrow and really want to go with something fresh in my mind :) x

Replies

• MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    There is a website online (I forgot the name) that you send a pic to and they digitally alter you to lose 20 lbs or whatever you choose.
  • xxpinkcandyxx
    xxpinkcandyxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have the same stats as you so would be good to see :smile:
  • clbowman11
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I started at 175 lbs I am currently at 158 lbs and counting. I'm not done yet, but this is my progress. (:

23 days difference here!
    1stbackcomparison.png

This is from day 1 to yesterday (:
    725to97.jpg

Same pants same angle (: 5 days in and 2 days ago (:
    730to96.jpg

I had lost 13 lbs here. I was at 162 (from day 2 until 1 month and 6 days (: )
    Comparison726to831.jpg
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My profle picture is my progress so far. I started at 166 and now I am 159. I could weigh A little less but I do not really weigh myself I am just doing measurements right now.
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and was 200 after the birth of my first son. I remember just feeling way too big. I started slow. Walking 10 min, cutting out junk food. Got down to 140 before I got preg with my second son. That was over the course of 6 years though :) Slow and steady wins the race. I didn't calorie count to get to that point. Just ate healthy and worked out. Running, some weights. After the birth of my second son I was prob 165 or so. Got down to 125 through breastfeeding and working out. NO calorie counting. I gained 10lbs since I stopped breastfeeding and am trying to get it back down. We shall see :) Some of it is muscle from weight training. I was NETTING 1200 calories and starving so I upped it to 1550, then again to 1600. NET. I eat back my exercise calories. My diary is open, feel free to take a look!! I have three pics on my profile. Two pics where I have a baby strapped to me. The one where he is on my back I was 123. The one where he is on my front I'm 135, where I am now. Idk if this helps. Feel free to add me for support!
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 (1/2) and started my journey May 24th, 2012 at 176. I weighed in today at 153.2! (YAYAYAY!!) . I started with 30 day shred followed by ripped in 30. I am currently on month one of Body Revolution (by Jillian Michaels) I also do at least 30 minutes of cardio everyday. Here are my stats:

Day 1 measurements:

Arm-13
    Waist-41
    Thighs-26 3/4
    Hips-46
    Bust-40 1/2
    Weight - 176

Day 100 measurements:

Left arm-12, right arm-12
    Waist-36.5
    Right thigh-23, left thigh-23
    Hips-41
    Bust-36
    Weight-156

That was 3 lbs ago and i've actually lost an inch on my hips and 1.5 inches on my waist since then. Jillian Michaels is my HERO<3

Good luck with your journey! :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    There is a website online (I forgot the name) that you send a pic to and they digitally alter you to lose 20 lbs or whatever you choose.

Wish you remembered the site. I'd like to see what I'd look like skinny.
  • clbowman11
    Options

I found one but i can't remember it either but you can search google for "what would i look like skinny" that's what I searched for when I found one. (:
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 but figured i would show my progress anyways :P

this is from january 2011 at my heaviest 162 lbs

1uPDo7DbSSiLtbBPgimeot6UVtKV176.jpg1i4KY65AbZJXLX0kCbpfWiKmQlfpyB771.jpg

now i also want to show you my muscle gain

this picture is at 125 lbs
    206013_10150770530315595_2122929_n.jpg
    this is at 133 lbs (same shorts and top)..getting a tricep WOOP
    301805_10151823498870595_1790760412_n.jpg
    and this is at 139 lbs..again same shorts, but over a year later
    409626_10152013762690595_1104931823_n-1.jpg

this is just a couple days ago....notice im getting quad development and a booty lift LOL!! (140 lbs)
    004.jpg
    001-1.jpg

its been a slow, long process and a lot of ups and downs....but thats the point, dont expect anything overnight....life happens
    :flowerforyou:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5", and the progress pics below are at 148, ~165 and ~190:

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc373/maybaby2/Progresspics/
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    im 5 foot 3, went from 130 to 115!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

I found one but i can't remember it either but you can search google for "what would i look like skinny" that's what I searched for when I found one. (:

found one, but it only goes -41 lbs and i need to lose double that, if not more.
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    the site I think everyone is talking about is mybodgallery.com. the site does not enhance your picture but you do get to see women who have similar sizes
  • clbowman11
    Options
    the site I think everyone is talking about is mybodgallery.com. the site does not enhance your picture but you do get to see women who have similar sizes

no, the one i went to it actually altered your photo but basically what it does is squeeze it in toward the middle.
  • alininja1991
    alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and was 200 after the birth of my first son. I remember just feeling way too big. I started slow. Walking 10 min, cutting out junk food. Got down to 140 before I got preg with my second son. That was over the course of 6 years though :) Slow and steady wins the race. I didn't calorie count to get to that point. Just ate healthy and worked out. Running, some weights. After the birth of my second son I was prob 165 or so. Got down to 125 through breastfeeding and working out. NO calorie counting. I gained 10lbs since I stopped breastfeeding and am trying to get it back down. We shall see :) Some of it is muscle from weight training. I was NETTING 1200 calories and starving so I upped it to 1550, then again to 1600. NET. I eat back my exercise calories. My diary is open, feel free to take a look!! I have three pics on my profile. Two pics where I have a baby strapped to me. The one where he is on my back I was 123. The one where he is on my front I'm 135, where I am now. Idk if this helps. Feel free to add me for support!

I wish I could win the race slow and steady haha, but currently applying for the TA, so got to get my fitness up as quick and soon as possible lol but I suppose thats my motivation though to be honest, as well as weight loss :) I was thinking about doing the no calorie counting thing and just cutting down my portion sizes and eating slower, because apparently it works a lot better :)

I will deffo have a look at your profile, feel free to add me as a friend x
  • alininja1991
    alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

no, the one i went to it actually altered your photo but basically what it does is squeeze it in toward the middle.

I have a picture of when i was 16, when i did military training with my bf who was in the army, so i know what i look like at 135lbs :) but thanks anyway

I saw your post by the way I accepted you as a friend :) thank you, btw you look great!!
  • JessFromEngland
    JessFromEngland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Try this site! Not entirely what has been suggested but it gives you an accurate representation of what your body shape is now and at your goal weight.

http://api.modelmydiet.com/
  • dustygn
    dustygn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is a weight loss simulator I came across the other day. It seems to have the same problem as bmi as it doesn't take into account how much muscle you have, but its a good start.

http://api.modelmydiet.com/eywomen
  • Deps
    Deps Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5"2 - 5"3. I started out at 104kgs (embarrassing!). Without going on any kind of radical diet I started restricting my calorie intake to 1200. I bought a wii fit which I used constantly for exercise for months and, once I got sick of that, used to keep good track of my weight. It's great to see that little graph going down!

I probably eat over my calorie goal (not hugely, but somewhat) 7-8 times in a month. I exercise sporadically, but do things such as walking stairs instead of taking elevators. I do use the rower when I have time and do some free weights in order to tone my arms while I lose the weight but basically it all comes down to restricting your calories.

In six to seven months I have lost around thirty kgs like this and more to come! I feel great and have even discovered I have an hourglass figure. If I can do it, you certainly can.
  • JessFromEngland
    JessFromEngland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Whoops sorry posted twice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!