Best NSV!

Options
MNchick
MNchick Posts: 371 Member
So, I had to share the best part of the 3 week vacation that I'm on.

Meeting MPFers face-to-face!

I got home to MN late on the 17th of August and got up bright and early on the 18th and did a 5K with Apple2jacks, and we were cheered on by eduardo_d! I used to work with Apple2jacks back in high school, so we spent most of the 5k running our mouths and catching up on life. After, we all went out for a fantastic breakfast and had a blast getting to know each other.

photo2-edjackie.jpg

Later that night, Apple2jacks and I met up with Mrskendle and aj_31 for dinner/drinks. It took us over 2 hours to order dinner because we couldn't stop talking long enough to look at the menu! We are apparently incapable of keeping our eyes open at the same time for a picture, hahah! I would move back to MN in a heartbeat if I could and spend ooodles of time with these ladies!

girls1.jpg

girls2.jpg

girls3.jpg

After that, I went up to Northern Minnesota and met up with the infamous _Triple_S_! I don't think that town will ever be the same. The mayor said that next time we needed to give the town 14 days notice prior to us hanging out!

carrie-1.jpg

After some awesome time in MN, I got back on a plane and headed West to CA.

Last, but certainly not least, I got to meet CaseyP1207. He made an epic 7 hour journey to come hang out on a boat for awhile with me and my crazy family.

casey.jpg

I just wanted to share my great experience with meeting some of my biggest supporters face-to-face. MFP has changed my life and the people I interact with on a daily basis mean so much to me. It was priceless to be able to thank them in person and give them a big hug. They will all definitely be a part of my real life from now on.

I hope others are able to make some awesome real life friends like I did!
(Just please be safe when meeting up with strangers! Public places, go with friends, let others know where you are, etc.)

Replies

• Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Girl...it was amazing meeting you and Apple2jacks and AJ.....I forsee more crazy funny conversations in the not so distant future! lol
  • Americanpeanut
    Options
    Absolutely awesome post!!! Thanks for the happy Friday story! :)
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You're an amazing woman and I'm blessed that you've become one of the people in my life that I'm closest with. I can share anything with you. :)
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thats so fantastic!!!! sounds like a blast!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That's really cool! Glad you had a good time! (and that none of them turned out to be 'loolie-loos' haha!)
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to meet some of my MFPeeps!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    that is great! I am sure a fun time was had by all!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Awww.....I had a ton of fun with you as well! I loved that night we all got together. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun and so much to talk about. Best Ladies Night ever! I'm so grateful for my new friendship with you, Apple2jacks, and MrsKendle. Next time you come home we are going to tear it up!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to meet more!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds like you had lots of fun. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!