15 pounds in 5.5 months. Photos

Options

Replies

• GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You have do an excellent job and thanks for motivation. :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I would have guessed that you were a good deal taller than 5'5". You carry your weigt well.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I would have guessed that you were a good deal taller than 5'5". You carry your weigt well.

Thank you! People tell me that often. I think it's from my weight training and I always have had an easy time putting on muscle.
    Lifting heavy weights did WONDERS for me, I recommend it. :)
  • MrsRichardson603
    Options
    Dang! You look great! This really motivates me even more. I took my before pictures a few days ago and am looking forward to progress pics!
  • sblondie507
    sblondie507 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome for you. I am one of those frustrated people. i count my calories train 3x a week with a trainer and do cardio the other 2 days. I have only lost 5 lbs in 5 weeks. help
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!! Keep it up :)
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Did you ever know that you're my heeeeeroooooooo ;-)

Great job hun, you look fantastic!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This is such a great reminder of what can be accomplished by taking small steps at a time. My scale has been stuck for the last 4 months but people keep telling me that I am melting away. So I must be doing something right. The scale will catch up eventually. :smile:
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome for you. I am one of those frustrated people. i count my calories train 3x a week with a trainer and do cardio the other 2 days. I have only lost 5 lbs in 5 weeks. help

5 pounds in 5 weeks is right where you want to be. That's a great pace! Just keep it up and you will keep seeing positive change.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    S.T.U.N.N.E.R :love:
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look sensational! I have been a litlle down and everything you said is what I needed to hear!!! We are about the same height, you're about a half an inch taller and we started at the same weight... I'm at 19 lbs lost and I have noticed a little change... seeing it on you inspires me! Maybe there is more of a difference than I have nocticed. I will have to find some old pics and compare... Thanks again for sharing and good luck on the rest of you're journey!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    man for 5'5 you are very well put together, play or played any sports?

And congratulations on your progress :)
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics and great perspective!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You are so damn fit.... I love seeing these because when I see you in person I can't remember that you ever used to be that big but there's the proof right there. You might not be to your goal yet but you already look amazing. It's crazy how far you've come, and I think I would've quit a long time ago if it weren't for you. Really inspiring. :D

I don't even have to tell you to keep it up because I know you will. XD
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,014 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you look amazing. 15 lbs makes a huge difference
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look wonderful...keep it up!!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! Super motivating -- thanks!!

:smile:
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)
    You look fab!! Keep it up :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it going!!
  • msgingerc
    Options
    You are totally awesome! Keep the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!