Greetings from Ontario, Canada

Options
Hi Everyone, I have been a memeber here for just over a week. I wanted to give it a shot before I really committed myself to the site. I am excited to say it has worked so far. I've lost 2 lbs in 1 wk and have seen my calorie intake decrease. I had no idea I was eating so much.

This is a great site. I look forward to meeting people and helping to encourage others as well as be encouraged.

Take Care all.

Tammy

Replies

• chunkysmurfette
    Options
    Hi there.Im a fellow Ontarian!! Pls feel fre too add me for support!!!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    northern ontario here, welcome!
  • eye4art
    eye4art Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I waited until my first week was over as well before introducing myself just to be sure I was staying here. lol. Glad you are committing to the site. :happy: You can feel free to add me to your support list if you want.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Quebec!!! Have a good one neighbors!!!
  • hpdoxi
    Options
    I at least open My Fitness Pal everyday. It is a good reminder and to see what people are doing to keep themselves accountable. I don't always have time to get all my diet entered, etc...but I keep this page refreshed as my reminder. Welcome :)
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Ontarion! I think I waited about a month before I introduced myself. :)

Using MFP will get you results. I had no idea how terrible I was eating before. OK, maybe I did, haha, but tracking it seriously helps with accountability.

Good luck in your journey. :)
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi from the UK. fab site to keep you motivated:) x feel free to add me
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i love this site and like you lost weight in my first week too. this journey is amazing! i am learning so much and there are such great people here. welcome and feel free to add me if you are in need of friends who support.
  • medibrat
    Options
    Another from Northern Ontario here! Welcome!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Canadian. I am from Toronto, Ontario but now live in Miami for work reasons, but I do try to get home every two months or so.

Welcome to MFP. I have been using this site for over a year and a half and it has totally changed my life. Have lost about 74 pounds thus far, and I have about 10-15 more to go. Just take it one day at a time, log in your food intake and just get moving and you should see some wonderful results.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck :-)
  • myth4ever
    Options
    I am a Texan.....I embrace all. Welcome my friend
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Southern Ontario!:flowerforyou:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm just outside of Toronto :) Good luck!!
  • BlkBeauty2u
    Options
    Greetings everyone im from Jamaica Queens, New York

im just getting started with this app, a friend of mine CHOCOLATTEBUTTA, told a few of us about the app now were all just trying to get on board with it even if its just to become a bit more active, in our everyday lives. thanks!!!!!!! blkbeauty2u
  • SailorStevens
    Options
    Welcome...
    I'm in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello -- i live in Onscario --- nice little town close to Hamilton... ( i know the hammer nice? But yeah some great spots in and around Hamilton)
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello from mid-western Ontario. Welcome and good luck! :happy:
  • bella_dutch
    bella_dutch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow NOTLer :)
  • Dreamcatcher49
    Options
    Welcome to everyone! :flowerforyou: I am from North Highlands, California and every pound is fighting to stay on my body but I'm stubborn.
  • ch2125k
    ch2125k Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI, It is amazing how many calories we take in when we actually account for all of them. Welcome aboard.