McDonalds...ohhh god.

Options
13»

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    It could have been a bad reaction to the food or to the stress. Probably a bit of both. Stress can make anybody throw up in large doses. Feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • tavonnemom
    tavonnemom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In the past when I have been eating healthy and avoiding fast food I have had this reaction. I think it has something to do with all the grease and my body not being use to it. I have also had the sick to my stomach feeling after eating or drinking something sugary.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking for about 20 days.
    And eating really healthy.
    Yesterday I had a chicken and cheese toasted sandwich and some cookies. I felt really sick. Managed to keep in down but then today I have been in so much pain, my liver hurts and I'm bloated.

your liver hurts?

Yes it does

* may be completely unrelated though

How exactly does "liver pain" present?
    Where are you feeling this pain? How do you know it is your liver?

Genuinely curious as I have never in my LIFE heard ANYONE say "my liver hurts"!

I was experiencing pain in my liver( understanding of the anatomy probably answers he where and how question), in a sharp niggling type of way.
    When I palpate my liver it was painful.

Like I said it may of Been coincidental but not too long ago I did a big liver cleanse..
    Then it gets really sore the first time I eat junk so It wouldn't suprise me it it was related.

Haha I get that it's a bit weird that I refer to my liver, I'm actually sure weird and talk to/about different parts of my body.
    But I'm pretty I'm touch with my body and becoming more so an I have to know my way around the anatomy of these things for my line of work :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Wow - This just happened to me a few nights ago. I have been eating relatively healthy for the most part for the past 3 months. Whenever i eat fast food, I get sick now.
  • jturnerx
    jturnerx Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat fast food anymore but if I'm craving a burger and fries (or anything that's more in the indulgent food spectrum) then I go for the good stuff. Local, quality ingredients from good restaurants - not McDonalds.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I still dont like it and I'm not sure about the us, uk and such but in aus the standards at Mc Donald's seem to be a bit higher.
    There's been so many inquests and documentaries and such.
    They don't use reconstituted meat to do the nuggets here it's actual checked breast and their standards for the meat is very high.

Regardless it's still greasy and calorific and not included in my eating plan :)
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That never happened to me but (OT), if you have Netflix, Jim Gaffigan's "Mr. Universe" show is on instant play and he has a hilarious bit about McDonalds. It sounds like you could use something funny now. Good luck!