Anyone want to lose 15-20lbs

Options
Im currently 150 lbs and I would love to weigh 127-130lbs ....today I did level 1 of 30 day shred...I want to do other things beside DVDs... I would love for others to reach their weight lost goal ...since loosing your last 20lbs is the hardiest to do let's motivate and support each other ....

Replies

• burtnyks
    burtnyks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am aiming to drop about 15 as well! :-)
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 142 (started at 156) and am aiming for 125-122!
  • oviedothais
    oviedothais Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    20lbs to go as well. I am currently 140 and my goal is to reach 115-120
  • riotshows
    Options
    I started out 10 years ago at 186 lbs. I have slowly lost weight or maintained and have not gained, however I have remained the same for the last 2.5 years. I recently joined MFP almost 1 month ago @ 143.6 lbs and I have lost 5 lbs so far @ about 3.5 weeks, my present weight is 138.4.

So MFP is definately giving me a kickstart. I want to be 135 by October 15 and ultimately would like to be 128. I have learned how to
    maintain my weight and hope that getting to my ideal weight weight will make me healthier.

I am 58 years old and was 121 lbs at 28 years old before I had children.
  • Ewmerritt
    Ewmerritt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 151 and trying to get back to my previous 135 from a year ago. I had a weight gain of 25 pounds last year for a variety of reasons. I have been kind of half-assing MFP for a while but have made no progress. I have snacking issues at night. Can someone advise me how to use MFP more effectively and how it helped you lose the weight?

Thanks
  • megizzel
    megizzel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Me =)

I have lost 30lbs so far, and want to lose another 15-20 to hit my goal!!!!!!

Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • k1018ma
    Options
    I'd like to loose more than that, but my last physical showed great numbers for everything except my weight and BMI. So ok I'm healthy minus those items, but I CRINGE when I look in the mirror. I need to avoid the snacks bigtime and I would be ok I think. Plus now that the kids are back in school I can walk one to school and finish a 2 mile map before I even start my day. :)
  • volamena
    Options
    Hey there, I have about 15 to 20 pounds to lose and I'm on day 7 of the 30day shred....sent you a friend request :-)
  • kimberly_grubbs
    kimberly_grubbs Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    omigosh! me too! i'm currently 160ish and would like to drop another 15-20. i've been trying to get more serious about it recently as well! i'd love to support you guys and be supported as well! =)
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's sooo many of us out there I dropped down to 137 in the past year n gain almost all of it back...drinking water when hungry n before my meals worked ....what been working for u guys ....
  • fankyskag
    fankyskag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm looking to lose about 15-18lbs. :)
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hmm I guess me :P but umm fat weight....

Actually, 20lbs would be a goal weight I guess... but family already giving me crap about how small I am and blah blah I will be anorexic if I continue and I am getting tired of it..

I love seeing newly defined muscles... specially the little ones in arms... looks cool.. alien like :D

Dropping another 20 would be sweet... I want every muscle to pop in yo face....
  • sug_plum
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm a newbie and also wanting to lose 20 lbs. I'll be 45 in January and wanting to at least drop 15 by then.
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    Count me in! I started out at 142 and VERY out of shape. Would love to see the 120's but I have to admit, as long as my body is strong and fit I don't really care where the final number falls. Either way, I definitely have 15 - 20 lbs of fat to lose.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I got another 25 I'm aiming for. By golly, let's do this. :)
  • thibk5
    Options
    I have lost 18 (158 to 140) since the end of June, by completing one round of Insanity and using mfp. I have 10 to 15 to my goal. My first goal was 130 now I am thinking 125. Need to keep up the motivation! Add me as a friend if you like.

Heather
  • karebrr23
    Options
    Hey, I joined with the goal of losing 20 pounds -- I've already lost 3.4 :) Feel free to add me!
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    hi there (-: ! i lost 50+lbs so far, wanting to lose 15 more!

also doing the 30DS, day 9 of level 1 (-:
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I started MFP with 16 pounds to lose and am down 3. It's been slow going...a pound a week, just.