My First Before and After (Pics)

Options

Replies

• sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work and great results!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You look awesome...you should really be proud of your accomplishments...I keep motivational quotes and photos infront of my elliptical...you should print this picture and anytime your feeling down or need a push the photo should help....I'm still not comfortable with my body, but if I look at my before and after pictures...it proves how hard I worked and that there is visable changes. Photos are great to show your progress because sometimes mirrors dont do the justice.

Thanks for the advice! Perhaps I can put it up in my room somewhere I have people running through here all the time tho I'm not so sure I'm wanting to post it anywhere other than MFP
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    great job! thanks for posting!

here are my progress pics:

[url] http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/theseus82/Progress Pictures/ [/url]
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you look great!! keep up the good work!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    That's a big difference, honey ...... congrats & enjoy the "new" you :drinker:
  • Lotusstarr
    Options
    great job! thanks for posting!

here are my progress pics:

[url] http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/theseus82/Progress Pictures/ [/url]

Great job you've done awesome! Please anyone else feel free to post theirs as well!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And I :heart: your hair!
  • feefie04
    feefie04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!

I read your profile, I feel like we are on very similar pages... I just started tracking a few days ago, and seeing your progress makes me feel even more motivated! I am also trying to reverse my weight gain before my 30s.

You have done amazing and you make me feel like I can do the same!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Amazing how much different you look
  • Lotusstarr
    Options
    Awesome progress!

I read your profile, I feel like we are on very similar pages... I just started tracking a few days ago, and seeing your progress makes me feel even more motivated! I am also trying to reverse my weight gain before my 30s.

You have done amazing and you make me feel like I can do the same!

I'm glad I can be that inspiration! You definitely can do it!
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wow! Great results! You look fantastic.
    I know what you mean about the mirror and the before pics. I took them anyway because I'm hoping I see the difference too :) Rock on.
  • You look terrific!!! Continue to stay healthy!!!
  • BarbBlue
    Options
    You look great!
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! keep up the excellent work.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You've made the change; as others said just keep this pic as a reminder of what you don't want. Congrats!
  • You have done a tremendous job! Look at your profile! It's beautiful.
  • Lotusstarr
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!
  • moontomoon
    Options
    Wow, you look great congratulations xx
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I can't believe ive lost the same amount of weight as you and my changes are only subtle!
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! Super Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!