My 60 days of Insanity, results

Options

Replies

• jhayes28
    jhayes28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your results are great! Good luck during round 2 -- hope to see more pics in 2 months! :^)

I just started Insanity a week ago and have started becoming very discouraged as I have gained close to 5 lbs in one week! I don't know what my body is doing!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    great job!
    I need just a little motivation to do it as well... and your pics are VERY motivating!
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    you look fabulous! good job
  • cswinn42
    cswinn42 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!
  • davidjenny
    Options
    I just completed day 5 of Insanity and look forward to seeing my before and afters! When did you really start noticing a difference in your weight, muscle tone, energy, etc? :) great job! Keep it up!
  • davidjenny
    Options
    I just completed day 5 of Insanity and look forward to seeing my before and afters! When did you really start noticing a difference in your weight, muscle tone, energy, etc? :) great job! Keep it up!
  • victorialkay
    Options
    It can be known that people do gain weight in first and second week but as u continue it starts to drop off inches wise! Xx
  • ShanM0593
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

In the first few weeks I tried hard to ignore the scale. It was going up and down every week. I did continue to measure weekly, but at one point I actually put my scale away in the closet. It was ruining it for me!

Clothes started feeling big, my rings were fitting better and I could make it through a workout without wanting to puke after about 10 days.

It's really worth sticking with. I can do push ups, which I've never done before, ever. I am starting to jog, another first for me. It's why I'm going to do it again, it's something I can stick with and fit in. I have 4 kids and am in college full-time so my schedule is a mess, but I just decided I had to do this for me. I hope anyone who is starting it decides to follow through!
  • ceajules
    Options
    Awesome results I am a P90X graduate I started Insanity then went on vacation when I returned I decided to do turbofire and I love it but when I am done I am thinking of doing Insanity and P90x like a Hybrid

Keep up the great work!
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It's more exciting to see the fruits of your labor pay off! Keep it up!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I applaud your determination ...... looking good ...... keep on truckin' :drinker:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results! Congrats to you, Insanity grad.

I'm in my 2nd round of Insanity now, starting recovery week tomorrow. Be prepared to miss it by about Tuesday or Wednesday of your break week, haha. I had to break out the 20 minute workout during my week off; it's crazy!

Don't forget to order your t-shirt! Good luck with round 2!
  • ShanM0593
    Options
    Oh I cannot wait to get my T-Shirt :D

Thanks again.
  • Troutcruiser
    Troutcruiser Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job Girl! Looking great!
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be sooooo proud of yourself~
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Way to go... carving out time for yourself when you have 4 kids AND school...
    Impressive!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • sahar87
    Options
    wow, really works on u. welldone:love:
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! Great results!! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!