15 pounds in 5.5 months. Photos

Options
13»

Replies

• jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you look just great! Be proud you have done awesome! I have been on here for the same amount of time and have lost more but I don't look half as good. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Keep it up girl...XX
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! I've lost about 14 lbs from my highest weight and have a hard time seeing much difference myself and it's not been enough for very many others to notice or if they have few have said anything. But seeing pics of what a difference about that much makes is encouraging. You have a great attitude as well. I try not to obsess over eating something unhealthy but I think I go too far and let myself continue to eat more unhealthy stuff for too long until I feel horrible and sort of restart with a new plan and stop sabotaging myself. Good luck on your continued journey, I look forward to seeing more and more success pics!
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I just love your attitude- not many people as young as you are so patient! I think you will go far in life too! I'm also losing extremely slowly, but I hear it is better in the long run in many ways! Thanks for posting!
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I agree with you 100%. I've been on this journey for six months and I've lost 18lbs. Inches are falling off like crazy but the scale just won't move. My head is still in the game though and I'm continuing with my lifestyle change.

Glad to know there are others out there experiencing the same thing.
  • Rope_Jumper
    Options
    What a difference 15 pounds makes! You look awesome! Keep that fantastic attitude!:drinker:
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Love reading you positive outlook on your path to a healthier you! Thanks for sharing.

P.s. you look great!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job! You have the same philospy as I do. I don't care that my weight is dropping slowly, as long as it stays dropping. That way I set myself up for success and not failure. You post is great motivation. Kudos to you for your awesome continuing accomplishments!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    great difference, well done!

Also I am on the same kind of time scale so it is encouraging to know I'm not the only one :)
  • gailashton
    Options
    Amazing, what a difference. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!