NEVER GIVE UP~~

Options
I've never posted on this particular board before..but I have been on here for a few weeks have shared some of my story..on the intro page..In Dec. 2011 I was on two forms of life support..very slim chance to live.. couldnt talk, breath, or walk...660lbs..by Gods Mercy and grace...I can now..not only breath, walk (without a walker)..I work out most everyday..but train with my trainer at least 3times aweek and NOW weight 340lbs.. NEVER EVER GIVE UP.. There is always HOPE as long as you are breathing...Just try to make changes even if small.and move...I am loving my new life...I can sit in a booth , at a rest. I can wear my seatbelt..I can tie my shoes..SOOO MUCH~~~And I am going to fly on a plane for the first time in over 30yrs in the next few months~ SOO MUCH OUT THERE that others take for granted..That I am like a little kid about ~~ Hope this can help in at least some small way..GOD saved me for a reason...To share what all HE has done for me..and let others know that you don't have to live your life that way~"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME~~"

Replies

• georgie181
    Options
    hi there :) and have you done all this without any kind of weight loss surgery? well done to you either way for fighting for a brighter and healthier future :) X
  • Kali_Dreams
    Options
    God bless you!
  • Aventuria
    Options
    I'm so happy to be your MFP-friend. You are truly amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    God Bless You
  • WOW what an inspiration you are. xxxxx
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    Well done keep up the great work !!!
  • kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    YOU TRUELY ARE AN INSPIRATION, AMAZING! Your family and friends must be sooooo proud
  • bonnieluann
    Options
    God Bless You ......such an awesome job......What and inspiration......Enjoy your new life and all that it holds :-)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Huge well done to you, thanks for the supportive words too.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    You are amazing! Enjoy the life He has planned for you!
  • BrittanyErica
    BrittanyErica Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud of you.. but, this was all you. YOU decided to do this for yourself, and YOU had the strength to do this. Don't give the credit to some "god". Take ownership of your accomplishments, it's 100% you.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. Its very inspiring!
  • Palmpaula
    Palmpaula Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! This is very inspiring!!!
  • Deegurl
    Deegurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing and God Bless You!!!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Amen Sister!! I love your posts. Always a great reminder that Chist, not I, should have all the glory!! Thank you for posting. You are doing fabulously (is that a word? Lol)!! :happy:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration to me and many others with God's help anything is possible God bless
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    No Mam..no surgery..I was in the hospital on life support and lost prop half of it during intial fluid loss and restricted diet there..the rest..I have been doing lifestyle changes and drinking one or two Visalus shakes a day.plus hard workouts with a persoal trainer after advancing from physic therapy after my hospital stay ended around the end of Feb~~
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Thank you for saying that sweetie..I just try to push myself everyday..and ask God to help me to fight this addiction and give me strenght to workout~ Have a great day~~~
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A truly wonderful story.. Thank you for sharing it. I'm sure you enjoy every second of your new freedom!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    AMEN! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!