98 lbs to go, so happy it passed the triple digits!

Options
Hi there.... I tried keeping up with this once before and failed miserably but found it really helped my motivation to keep posting/logging and blogging! I've lost 100 lbs and have 98 more to go, seems like a massive amount compared to most posts I am seeing on here :( ... anyone else out there that needs to lose more than 20 lbs???? I just need to be accountable somewhere somehow to keep me going!

Nicole

Replies

• Rachelmilloy
    Rachelmilloy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your huge weight loss! And lovely that the remainder is in just two digits! I'm sending you a friend request!:smile:
  • jntokun10
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!! Mind you its taken several years for the first 100 so hopefully the second set doesn't take so long
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 lbs :)
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    I have 92lbs left to lose.
    We can do it together!!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have 50 ish left to go so All on here feel free to hit me up with a req xx
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I need to lose another 40-50. Congrats on losing 100 lbs, that is amazing! =)
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    I think that you have done a fantastic job so far!!
    I need to lose about 40 more pounds.

Feel free to add me the more support the better!!
  • B_Mindful
    B_Mindful Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Weight-wise, I'm right in the same ballpark as you. I had my daughter at about the same age as you had your little one, but now she's 15 and I'm 55! If nothing else, I'll serve as a good example of why you should keep on the path to get that weight off NOW, instead of waiting until you're my age. :laugh:

Sending you a friend request.
  • 1carahmeldiva
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight lost!!! You are doing an amazing job. I have 100lbs to lose, so don't feel like you are out there by yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, really really well done you - it must feel so good to have crashed through that 100lb mark :)
  • Ive just started and got 56 lb to go. So inspirational to have achieved s much! :)
  • aimmer20
    aimmer20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started here and I'm looking to lose 200lbs. Great job on your weight loss. Add me if you'd like.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I have lost 37, got 30-40 left to go :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! you're right, just keep logging and trying, you can do it!
  • yeahforme
    yeahforme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 80 pounds and have been on a plateau for almost 3 months. Quite frustrating to say the least, however, I am seeing a change in my body and know that I am eating very healthy, so decided to decrease calories and bump my goals up for exercise.

Friend me if you would like - we can encourage each other!
  • Bambett
    Options
    Greetings Nicole ;
    You've done great. Its the eating healthy that will get you the rest of the way to your Goal. I have 80 LBS to loose. I look at it, 'one pound at a time'.
    Kindly, Heidi
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    Oh wow! You've done great...I've got over 100 to lose..add me as your friend if you like.
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I would like to loose another 40 lbs.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... I tried keeping up with this once before and failed miserably but found it really helped my motivation to keep posting/logging and blogging! I've lost 100 lbs and have 98 more to go, seems like a massive amount compared to most posts I am seeing on here :( ... anyone else out there that needs to lose more than 20 lbs???? I just need to be accountable somewhere somehow to keep me going!

Nicole

i think you've been looking in the wrong places! I see lots of people (myself included) with way more than 20 lbs to go. I'm down 37, with another 100 to go (or more maybe, we'll see).

one thing about accountability though... i can understand looking to others for support and opinions, but, the only one you are truly accountable to is yourself.

If you feel the need for that "other person" to be looking over your shoulder, maybe think of being accountable to "future you". Don't you owe it to that person, the person you will be in 2 months, 6 months, 10 years... don't you owe it to HER to make good decisions now? That's who I feel most accountable to, future me. She deserves it!
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    I have about 60ish more ponds to go or more! Feel free to add me too!