98 lbs to go, so happy it passed the triple digits!

Options

Replies

• Maudump
    Maudump Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You can do it. I find that using this app is critical to success.
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done! I have 165 pounds to lose all together..thats about 75 kgs. The more help we get the better!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I would like to drop about 30 more...:smile:
  • Goldie2u2
    Goldie2u2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss..that is so inspirational! I just started and have about 140 to go..reading your post gives me SO MUCH inspiration that it can be done!

Maybe we could create a group? Long Haul Losers? LOL!
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Wow great job!!! You are an inspiration.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congratulaions!! Great job. Slow and steady always wins the race. It doesnt matter how long it takes to get there as long as you get there.

I have about 80-100 to lose so you are not alone in this battle of the bulge. :wink:
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep at it, we all can do it,.
  • RitaC21
    RitaC21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!! I need to lose at least 100 pounds also and I've just started my journey. So far I've lost 8 pounds but the weekends are my downfall. When I'm at home I have more time for temptations and overeating so when I weighed myself this morning the scale went back up instead of down!! What a downer! But I'm going to try my best not to beat myself up. Today is a new day and a new opportunity to do better and I think you can take that outlook as well.. I wish you much luck in your journey to better health and I hope to hear from you again to let me know how you're doing...let's compare notes on our "adventure to a better life" !!
  • Sam_Jayne
    Options
    Hi
    I joined last week with a target of losing 99lbs,i had my 1st weigh in today and lost 7lbs
    Lets do this together,im sending a friend request
    LETS DO THIS !!!
  • MD1Girl
    MD1Girl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of us out there that have a long way to go, myself included. I still have 100 pounds to lose, maybe a little more. I'll let my body decide when it's time to stop a number on a scale really isn't my goal as long as I am in my healthy range. Feel free to add me. I find friends to be crucial to this process.
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 left to lose, and have lost over 100 so far...doesn't that feel great to say!? Add me :)
  • TiffersStr1
    TiffersStr1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm down 55 lbs here with 61 or more left to go. I will probably want to change my original goal when I reach it. Feel free to add me.. the more the merrier! We all need all the support we can get!:flowerforyou:
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Every little pound counts and it looks like you are well on your way to success !
  • CheleJG
    Options
    I just wanted to say Congrats on your Accomplishment thus far! You are truly inspiring, while I cannot say that my weightloss goal is more than 20 lbs, just know that you are an encouragement to many and that we are cheering you on! Awesome and Incredible!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! :) Congrats! I have 82lbs to go! It's great you are down to double digits now! In no time you'll be in the singles and at your goal weight!! :) Keep it up!! Anyone can feel free to add me! I love encouraging at motivating people! :) It really helps!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! There are plenty of people on here who have lost more than 100 so do not feel you are alone! The fact that you are doing it makes you better than most out there who are not! I started with wanting to drop 40 and I only have about 4 to go. Just keep it up and you will do great!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

I need to loose 41 more.
  • Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    I have about 167lb to lose, feel free to add me anyone ! :)
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to loose 30 lbs, lost 5 already. But my doctor would probably tell you I should loose 60 lbs... One step at a time! I want this weigh lost to be for life, so it has to be a lifestyle change! That can't happen overnight unfortunately. Patience, hard work and motivation!
  • addaline22
    Options
    me too! happy to have 99 lbs left! we can do this!